Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Jane's choker on Bohemian Wonder and Windswept Wonder cosmetics have severe clipping issues now

Before the update, the chokers did not clip whatsoever into Jane's neck when performing any action, whether it be repairing (both sides of generator), healing, being on hook, searching chests- anything.

The cosmetics that contain this choker are Bohemian Wonder and Windswept Wonder btw

After the survivor visual update, large sections of her choker clip inside of her neck when performing certain actions. I haven't tested every single interaction in the game but the most notable ones that can be tested easily are when she's repairing the wide side of a generator, and on a hook (I don't exactly remember if it was 1st state or 2nd.)

It makes me so sad to see it clip because Jane is so pretty and that head cosmetic looked AMAZING, and I want it to stay amazing! Please consider looking into it!

1 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated