Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

All challenges in one place for better user experience

I've worked on video games and software and always look for clean interfaces and UI.

What do you all think about having the daily rituals and rift challenges all in one place? So one button from main menu takes you to rift, which has an extra tab for dailys? Simple and clean.

Right now you have one button bottom left for dailys and on the right a hover and click for rift challenges etc which is not so user friendly.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

If the dailies affected the Rift in any way then I would agree. But they do not. Imo it would feel unnecessery.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

I just wanna be able to add progress to any rift challenge page that I'm on so I could do multiple at the same time.

• KeiraKATANA
    KeiraKATANA Member Posts: 18

I also think that you should be able to set a challenge for killer and one for survivor at the same time so you don't have to keep setting the challenge when you swap killer/survivor.