If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Character Ages

Options
MasterLoli
MasterLoli Member Posts: 73

I wonder how old the survivors and killers are. Maybe we could get some more information on them?

Comments

• MichaelAMyers
    MichaelAMyers Member Posts: 292
    edited October 2018
    Options

The Shape: 21 Years old (Taken from Halloween 1)
    The Nurse: Likely in her 30s
    The Trapper: Likely 30s
    The Wraith: Likely 40s
    The HillBilly: Likely 40s
    The Doctor: Likely 30s
    The Hag: Likely 40's
    The Cannibal: He is about 24-26 years old
    The Pig: 33 years old (Taken from Saw 1)
    The Nightmare: Mid 30 years
    The Clown: Def in his 40s
    The Spirit: About 17 or 18 years old
    The Huntress: Given by her lore she is about in her late 20s early 30s

I am mostly going by somewhat of their time periods/appearance.

• OffensiveHumor
    OffensiveHumor Member Posts: 131
    Options

All I know is that Dwight is confirmed to be older than Jake. Even though Dwight is a smol boi, but yknow.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,152
    Options

I just realized I missed Bill Overbeck, but according to the L4D (I hope that's right) wiki, he's in his 60s> @OffensiveHumor said:

All I know is that Dwight is confirmed to be older than Jake. Even though Dwight is a smol boi, but yknow.

Well... if this is true, that really throws a wrench into things. I'll change Dwight to 28 and Jake to 26 then.

• chococri
    chococri Member Posts: 355
    Options

@MichaelAMyers said:

Looking at his model in game (Myers) that made me laugh because It's reminds me of Jotaro which is 17 yet he looks like this:

• MichaelAMyers
    MichaelAMyers Member Posts: 292
    Options

@chococri said:

@MichaelAMyers said:

Looking at his model in game (Myers) that made me laugh because It's reminds me of Jotaro which is 17 yet he looks like this:

BOI

• Rebel_Raven
    Rebel_Raven Member Posts: 1,775
    Options
    I don't believe it's a question we can answer so readily.
    Sure, the survivors, and killers have an apparent age, but these trials work almost like the Groundhogs Day movie.

They could have been in the fog for months. Years. Decades even. Killers even centuries. 

If time passes, but they do not age, do we count their age by time passed, or their apparent age?
    Do we add the years the game has been out, and/or dlc release times?
  • Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Options
    I don't believe it's a question we can answer so readily.
    Sure, the survivors, and killers have an apparent age, but these trials work almost like the Groundhogs Day movie.

They could have been in the fog for months. Years. Decades even. Killers even centuries. 

If time passes, but they do not age, do we count their age by time passed, or their apparent age?
    Do we add the years the game has been out, and/or dlc release times?
    If the realms are consider timeless we could use the age they were when they were taken by the entity
  • MasterLoli
    MasterLoli Member Posts: 73
    Options

Get this anime out of my thread

• Eight
    Eight Member Posts: 513
    Options

@MartiH said:
    Tapp= 50 (I know he's in his 50's but I'm not sure about the exact age)

Don't remember if Tapp's age was ever revealed, but Danny Glover was 57/58 (can't be bothered to work out the months etc.) when Saw was released.

• MartiH
    MartiH Member Posts: 34
    Options
    Eight said:

@MartiH said:
    Tapp= 50 (I know he's in his 50's but I'm not sure about the exact age)

Don't remember if Tapp's age was ever revealed, but Danny Glover was 57/58 (can't be bothered to work out the months etc.) when Saw was released.

On sawseries.wikia it says that he is 50, so I decided to go with that, lol. If you want to use the actor's age that's okay too.
  • alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:
    Nurse - Old enough for me
    Trapper - Old enough for me
    Wraith - old enough for me
    Billy - Old enough for me
    Doctor - Old enough for me
    Hag - Oh hell no!
    Leatherface - Old enough for me

The Pig - Old enough for me
    The Clown - old enough for me

Huntress - Old enough for me

I'm a simple man.

This is perfect, but your hag one is wrong, smashable is what I would put

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Best we can do is get a few age ranges for the Survivors, but the Killers always have their faces hidden or otherwise obscured.

• Scourge
    Scourge Member Posts: 145
    Options
    They are all ar least 21 years old, because of some regulations in some countries 
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

Forget the whole 21 years old thing. That's ridiculous, only a few of them are 21 and some of them are older.

• Wasted_Wolf_
    Wasted_Wolf_ Member Posts: 6
    Options

At least THIS seems accurate! Thanks! I think Ace is younger, like in his 30's, and D. King maybe a lil older, like 33 tho.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334
    Options

I'm gonna take a guess based on appearance and lore (excluding licensed):

Dwight - 23 to 30

Meg - 19 to 23ish

Claudette - 18 to 24ish

Jake - 25 to 30

Nea - 20 to 27

Ace - 35 to 45

David - 35 to 40

Feng - 21 to 26

Kate - 22 to 27

Adam - 25 to 35

Jeff - 30 to 45

Jane - 30 to 40

Yui - 23 to 29

Zarina - 25 to 35

Also, 90% sure that Jane and Zarina are the only females (including licensed ones) that are in their 30s or over. Can we please get an older lady in her 50s to 60s @Peanits @not_Queen !!

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,152
    Options

I forgot this even existed. I have some work to do.

New Survivors

Jeff Johansen: 32-36

Jane Romero: 38

Ashley J. Williams: 58

Nancy Wheeler: 16-18 (Depends on the season, but she wears her Season 1 outfit, making her 16, shut up about the 21 and over. It's wrong)

Steve Harrington: 17-19 (See Nancy)

Yui Kimura: 25

Zarina Kassir: 28 (her backstory makes her seem younger, but there is something a bit older about her eyes)

(Side Note: I believe Adam is closer to 26 now that I've had a few years to think about it)

New Killers

Frank Morrison (Legion): 19

Julie (Legion): 17

Susie (Legion): 16

Joey (Legion): 18

Adiris (Plague): 27 (Really hard to tell, but she was on the younger side when she became High Priestess and it didn't seem to last long)

Danny Johnson (Ghost Face): 24

The Demogorgon: Uhm... how long do Demogorgons live?

Kazan Yamaoka (Oni): 43

Caleb Quinn (Deathslinger): 60

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
    Options

All I know is Joey and me are the same age 🤤

• Jane_Romero_Kassir
    Jane_Romero_Kassir Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

For me Jane Romero have 24 years old and Zarina Kassir 26 years old

• Gruo
    Gruo Member Posts: 129
    Options

Blight is mid thirties.

(1838 graduate) (17-18 year old but going with 17) 17 + 7 years with the company + joined the 1st opium war (1839 - 1842) =24 (1846) + 10 into the start of the 2nd war(1856)= 34 + 4 if he stayed till the 2nd war ended (1860) = 38 year old

but since he was kidnapped while the war was still active he may have been 34 + 1 year that he may stayed with the monks till he healed = 35 year old

• ProfoundEnding
    Options

Not sure how you're so specific but Jane is not that young. She's at least in her early 30s but I would guess mid to late 30s.

She's a popular talk show host who built up her career from the bottom, which didn't even start to take traction until after college. No way has she accomplished all she has done in her lore by the age of 24. On top of that she doesn't even really look that young. Like I said, early 30s at best.

Same with Zarina, who I'm gonna guess is late 20s to early 30s. But I'm not as confident with her as I am with Jane.

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101
    Options

okay let's make more updates for this long going topic

new character estimates

Survivors

Cheryl Mason: 17 (said so the Silent Hill Wiki)

Felix Richer: 30s (he's an architect and going to be a father, so I would say he's in this age range

Élodie Rakoto: 30s (she was a teen when her parents disappeared and it did say 14 years later so I would say around the same age as Felix

Killers:

Pyramid Head: 2 - 6 hours (he was manifested when James entered Silent Hill and and he would of rest once James either died or left the town, so his age is how long James was in the town was during the events of Silent Hill 2)

Talbot Grimes: mid 30s (I say same for someone above)

Charlotte Deshayes: 18 - early 20s (she would be in her young adult years)

Victor Deshayes: 7 - 10 (he was a child when he died, even if he was resurrected, his body didn't age but rot, so he is still physically and mentally a kid, if you still don't think so, then same as Charlotte)

• MeltingPenguins
    MeltingPenguins Member Posts: 3,743
    Options

Caleb is around 40-45, not 60...

• Jane_Romero_Kassir
    Jane_Romero_Kassir Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 2
    Options

So for Jane Romero me! we are going to leave from the moment she is in the terminal so she is 17 years old and around the moment she has a show so she had to leave after 5 months so she must either be 18 or be close

So we’re going to say that at 17 years 4 months later she got an appeal from a producer for a show. So she must either be at the end of her 18 years or already have them for a long time. Jane is 18 years old after speaks the suite in learns what obtained her degree in communication which takes 2 years to have so she has 20 years old. and her grave well

because we are in the time of the lore we know the more about because of THE ARCHIVES TOME II RECKONING is to say at the time of her life when she join quick talk at the time she join quick talk she is 20 years old the important information to remember she stays 2 years at quick talk, she has a grandfather, she is Spanish and she has a little birch tree as a waitress and it's the beginning just before starting quick talk and towards the end. 

so first of all to start first important information she is spanish her useful because it means that her parents and grandparents must be spanish and so her grandfather surely lives in spain she doesn't speak

of his other grandparents sela can mean that they are dead and the average age where people die is 83 in spain and the average have children around 30 years old who could 

to prove the fact that her grandparents died, which makes her probably not older than 30 years because if her grandfather had died when he was 30 years old, then she can't be more than 30 years old.

30 years old then are father to them Jane at the age of 30 and is 60 and in the meantime when Jane enters the Quick talk she only talks to her grandfather. 

which is 60 plus 20 which is 80 so the age where her grandparents must be, so it supports the fact that she is not more than 30 years old after her birth. 

it is written that she has just finished her studies and that when you have just finished your studies you look for a small birch tree to be more financially stable. 

and wrote that she was waiting at a local diner for an easy to get job which proves even more that she is probably not more than 30 years old so Jane is 20 and 2 years old after she decided to 

The Jane Romero Show was launched and at that time she was 22 years old and since then she has been successful in making partnerships, writing her own book and creating her own clothing brand,

and create beauty products and even more briefly things that are not done in 4 months but in a few years is seen that the Jane Romero Show 

had become an international success she had them a lot of opportunities to do this and surely had the money. Everybody wanted to be with Jane.

So everything she created for me took 2 years of her life as we know that the Jane Romero Show didn't last more than 3 years and the final episode was with her mother who wouldn't have been able to make it. 

Probably not taken very long to stage it because it was something that we know that obsessed and fascinated her. This concludes the fact that Jane Romero MOI is 24 years old. 

and no more than 26. I missed to put some details in it because it took me more than 1h to write all this while I know by heart Jane Romero me since her release. 

but hey if you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to ask Jane Romero even if she still has 24 only me and the lore. Talk about her in games Jane for me goes very well with her age. 

I find that her look and face is 24 years old and he will be very well not to judge that by her face we should not forget what is very makeup and even she still does

24 years old but I can understand that some people by her face find her in the trance but her not so she is young and shows it very well in the way

she sabers that makes very bad ######### she people in the trance does not dress this way Jane wears a look Young, sexy, classy and fashionable

she stays with a young style while being classy because it should not be forgotten Jane has a big ego and we can see it very well nothing that we see her imposes it. 

in short I don't want to be a cliche but I don't want people to judge her just by the fact that she wears makeup that makes her look older, otherwise her shape has nothing to do with it. 

with his age, sorry if it can hurt some people but I hope to give my opinion in the greatest honesty was all for me thank you for reading.

Otherwise I also have lore's arguments for Zarina Kassir if you are interested.

• ihavenonameThanks
    ihavenonameThanks Member Posts: 25
    Options

In dwight's lore, you can clearly see that he was a highschooler, he was the "scared student" in highschool. I don't think that Little nail biting smol baby could be 25 🥺

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333
    Options

and what about Jun-jin-lee? she looks kinda old,but her voice sounds young,so how old is she?

• ProfoundEnding
    Options

Dwight in high school? Yeah no, he literally works in an office and that's shown in his lore. He's at least 25, he doesn't not look young enough to be a teenager.

• Yarheeguy
    Yarheeguy Member Posts: 101
    Options

good to bring this up again

Ji-Woon Hak: 20s - early 30s (average age of a Kpop musician... I think..., since most of them are tend to be in around this age, I see him being being his late 20s and probably getting into his 30s based on how far he is in his career)