Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survey about No One Escapes Death

Anniehere
Anniehere Member Posts: 1,263

After hours of games as a survivor, 90% of the time the killer used NOED.

I have noticed that when i play with a friend who plays on PC like me, the killers who played against us often used Ruin and Devour Hope the most.

With a friend who is playing on console, almost every game without exception the killers used NOED.

I haven't checked which platform the killers played on but some PC players choose to play with crossplay off.

I'm curious to know which players from one of these platforms have a higher percentage of use of NOED.

Survey about No One Escapes Death 10 votes

I play on PC and i use NOED.
20%
DwightyTighties190Rez_Marsiel 2 votes
I play on Console and i use NOED
0%
Last time our killer used NOED (they played on PC)
0%
Last time our killer used NOED (they played on Console)
20%
Moonman157Kate_Main_01 2 votes
I played with both and they use NOED pretty often
60%
Jacoby2041I_am_NeganFreddoBabyBubzSr_PeregrineTricksters_Wife 6 votes

Comments

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
    I played with both and they use NOED pretty often

I play on console and I don't use NOed

• Anniehere

You probably didn't understand my point. it's possible that on one platform players have a harder time than the others and that's the reason why they use noed more.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,955

sorry but these options are bad

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

I don’t necessarily think that people specifically playing PC or console warrants them into using NOED. If they want to use NOED, they’ll use NOED.

I’m mainly confused what the goal of the survey is. Is it just a question that you want to know a more clear answer to, or is it to determine whether or not NOED needs a rework or not? It also doesn’t help that the answers aren’t very organized and can probably be separated into multiple polls.

• JoaoVanBlizzard
    JoaoVanBlizzard Member Posts: 555

I play on PC, but when I played Killer, I used to base the time I was going to play, like here where I live, at night there is a lot more SWF playing than in the afternoon, so at night I use builds that delay the game and give me a chance at the end of it, so perks like corrupt intervention and noed for example work relatively well in these situations, now in the afternoon that the SWF in smaller amounts, I already build some simpler builds, I think perks like noed, people use it occasionally and not because of the platform they play.

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298

That's the worst poll I've seen here. What were you even thinking...

• Anniehere

This poll was not created for a serious statistics or an intention to say that this perk should get a rework. It's just something i wanted to check out for fun after number of weird coincidences.

I don't get why people are so mean when they can just ignore my post and move on.

• GannTM

Anyone does have the right to make whatever discussion they want. Now that I read my comment again, I’m sorry, it did come across as mean a little bit and the others did too.

One thing I have to point out though is that I had a hard time figuring out what answer to put in because two of the answers were “I play killer” or “I play survivor.” It kind of made for two separate polls. I hope that clears it up a bit, but sorry again for coming out as rude.

• Anniehere

I wasn't sure which answers to use to be honest. i was expecting more specific answers, so yeah, my bad.

Appreciate your apology.

• GannTM

It’s all good.

I guess to answer the question to the poll, I’m a PC player that rarely uses NOED and I get maybe like an estimated 30% to 40% of the killers when I play survivor use NOED. I don’t keep track of whether or not more PC or console players use it more though so I can’t really give a definitive answer for that. Now that I’ve read the question more clearly though it does seem like an interesting topic.