The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Little Nightmares in DBD?

Shisnavek
Shisnavek Member Posts: 9

Little Nightmares in DBD? 19 votes

Yes
31%
SmilerCornpopers_EvanMookscilverShisnavekMrOogieboogie 6 votes
No
68%
Seiko300TapeKnotSacrilegeGGTheRockstarKnightanonymous31337TatariuNoOneKnowsNovaBoobaGannTM[Deleted User]thog1[Deleted User]GamerEzra 13 votes

Comments

• Seiko300
    Seiko300 Member Posts: 1,862
    edited July 2021
    No

I love little nightmares to death but it doesn't make sense to me to see in DBD, the creatures shown in the game aren't normal humans and Six is canonically maybe a foot tall at most, same with the other characters like The Runaway Kid or Mono who aren't particularly taller or shorter than her. I sincerely see zero chance of the devs being able to make a survivor that tiny actually work in Dead by Daylight.

In the same way I can't really see any of the creatures being killers, the height difference, differences in visual design, if all the villains in that game struggle to catch an 8 inch tall Six I fail to see how they'd work being put to the test of catching actual people. There are just too many leaps and gaps to be covered for me to see Little Nightmares working in DBD.

Again, Little Nightmares is an absolute fantastic title that I really enjoyed the experience of playing, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who hasn't played it. But not for DBD, I just don't think so.

• Morpheus_7_
    Morpheus_7_ Member Posts: 348

the huntress lullaby ... sometimes it echoes in my head before going to sleep! !)

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,709
    Yes

They could easily make a Paragraph with a killer - The Lady. She is normal sized/proportioned and would work well in DbD aesthetically, and she has definitely some stuff to work with for a DbD power (light, shadows, mirrors)

for survivors they could do something similar to the L4D skins for the original DbD survivors: A yellow raincoat skin for Meg (as Six) and a Paperbag head skin for Jake (as Mono)