Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Must restart the game after every public match played with a friend

Netherman
Netherman Member Posts: 2

I'm on an Xbox Series S, but two of my friends who both own an Xbox One S, also encounter this issue.

Step 1: Boot the game

Step 2: Play as a survivor in a public match with at least one other friend (played several games with one friend in the lobby, and then a couple more with two other friends, same issue every time).

Step 3: Finish the game and return to the lobby

Step 4: One or more people in the private lobby notice that the game says the other is still "in a match" when they've already left the public match and are not accessing the Archives.

Step 5: Must restart the game to clear the bug and be able to start matchmaking again.

This happened when playing with as any survivor with any perks equipped and was independent from the events that occurred during the match itself (I'm including this because all of these things changed throughout the time I played and the same issue occurred after leaving the match).

The bug was definitely reproducible by my friends and I, but I'm unsure about other people.

This bug occurred after every single survivor match we played together and each time we had to restart our games in order to start matchmaking with each other again.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments