Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

missing cosmetic on deathslingers outfit "fishy target"

dean1234
dean1234 Member Posts: 10

i bought the outfit on pc and im missing the gun for the deathslingers outfit

as u can see i dont have the gun and it shows the outfit i own at the top and not the bottom where all the outfits i already own .

2 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

Hello! We removed the weapon from the store temporarily due to a bug. If you've purchased the outfit while it's been disabled, the cost of the weapon will not have been included in the price. We're hoping to have the weapon fixed and added back to the store in our next update.

Comments

• Bonzo
    Bonzo Member Posts: 2

Same. When I bought it the price tag changed to 720 but I didn't understand why. Then I went to customization and noticed the weapon not being there. When I went back to the sotre, the 720 price tag disappeared and I can't seem to buy the skin. Pls fix this.

• dean1234
    dean1234 Member Posts: 10
    edited August 2021

can any of the devs support pls respond for my report cuz me and more people have this problem and havent got what we bought aka this skin !!!!