If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Is this the Entity?

Options
Ahardie
Ahardie Member Posts: 69

Okay, so no doubt my fellow fog goers have spotted in the back of the waiting screens there is now a colossal blob of flesh that looks rather like the visceral cankers. However, besides being much bigger, this one has no flowers blooming. After some time, I also took note it rather looks like a spiders abdomen when it hangs from a thread. Could this thing be a piece of the Entity.?

Comments

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    Options
    Everything is a piece of the entity... Everything is the entity
  • Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753
    Options

Just some Tyrannids structures no worries.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I don't believe the Entity has any real form and instead simply manifest everything in its realm, from the ground you walk on to the trees that blow in the wind to the blight ridden flowers by using its powers.

• Ahardie
    Ahardie Member Posts: 69
    Options

@FinLadd said:
    Everything is a piece of the entity... Everything is the entity

This made me think 'Shrek is love, Shrek is life'

• kucerka
    kucerka Member Posts: 186
    Options
    Didn't they say in the live stream that it IS actually the entity?
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

@MegaWaffle said:
    I don't believe the Entity has any real form and instead simply manifest everything in its realm, from the ground you walk on to the trees that blow in the wind to the blight ridden flowers by using its powers.

This guy is right. Everything that isn't a playable character is the Entity. The air, the ground, the moon, the trees, the hooks, the basement, etc.