We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What happened to Benedict Baker?

Options
Jarol
Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Truthfully, I always wondered what happened to him after his story, he was a journalist, something similar investigating the disappearances of the town of Weeks, Washington, home of Macmillan State, 300 cases of missing persons and later being him, one of them.

There really were older survivors who were victims of the entity just as there were old killers, I estimate, Oni and Nurse were the oldest. He claims to have seen the Entity and his drawings reveal its hypothetical form.

Benedict was one more survivor. But what happened after his disappearance in the Realm Entity? Will the developers reveal their story more?

Comments

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360
    Options

I would love more info on him, I always loved reading his lore takes from his first experiences with some of the early killers, but they stopped doing it. I always thought if DBD was gonna be a TV show or book series, Benedict or Vigo would be the main character

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985
    Options

Vigo always found him very mysterious, at first I thought he would be Blight but in reality it was the Alchemist or rather, Talbot Grimes.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Options

We can assume hes likely somewhere in the realm, as he seemed to be on the path of finding out the eldritch secrets of the realm. Talbot, Vigo, And Benedict all shared the rare ability to live on the outskirts of the entities realm. Truthfully, because of how vast it is, Benedict really could be anywhere. What we can say for sure though is that he no longer participates in the trials, like vigo. Benedicts entries stopped around the release of the clown/spirit, so we can assume whatever truth of the realm he found occurred around then. While we may not have heard from him in a while, we can equally assume the overseer knows where he is and what hes doing. Hopefully he imparts some of that knowledge on us some day, i have a good feeling Benedict has been doing some pretty important stuff.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

The new lore is getting so crazy and complicated, I miss when it was just his notes and the character's bios.