Voice

Will there ever be in game voice? I think a option to proximity chat between survivors would be some funny stuff have a perk for the killers to hear them xD

Comments

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

the killer perk idea sounds funny but unfortunately, I doubt any form of in-game voice chat would be implemented

• StableTony
    StableTony Member Posts: 7

Yea proximity specially would be funny, honestly any type of voice would be nice for survivors specially for all the solo que people it would be great to explain to someone not to pull me off the hook when the killer is already close enough to them to smell their hair, stuff like that.

• CausticMisery
    CausticMisery Member Posts: 35

Voice chat would be crap, because toxic survivors would use it to insult you or just spam music/loud noises. And if it could be turned off, then it'd just be redundant.

Kindred base kit, without the element of seeing the killer near the hook, would be a better solution to the solo queue/SWF disparity.

• StableTony
    StableTony Member Posts: 7
    edited August 2021

Ehh I have to disagree, I'm sure there would be annoying people but having the option to mute would be plenty enough in that situation I use voice comms in any game that provides them the only one I ever run into constant music and such would be large lobbies and majority fps games, kindred is nice yes but I'm pretty sure a survivor knows when the killer walking right behind them they have audio and a big red light lol, ethier way I can't see the negatives in voice if their is a option shooting down the idea is kinda weird as well when there are options.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,478

Honestly I dont know if thisll be the case, the main source of toxicity in this game when its from fellow survivors is the lack of understanding behind the other screen.

I dont think proximity chat would be as bad as people think, if you dont like it there would most likely be an option to disable it

• DwarvenTavern
    DwarvenTavern Member Posts: 2,495

My friends always joked about there being voice proximity because when I play Deathslinger I get super into it and do Master Roshi's laugh from Dragon Ball when I snipe someone

But, yeah that'd be a bad idea, even when it can be pretty funny at times

• onemind
    onemind Member Posts: 3,089

Well almost like some games give you a opt in and out of voice chat option