The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Who is your survivor and/or killer main and why?

I am new to the forums but have been playing this game on and off for 4 years now. After lurking the forums for a long time, I decided to make an account.

I thought it would be fun or interesting to see who's everyone's main and what the reason is.

My survivor main has recently become Yun Jin. I like her because of her cosmetics. They're really colorful and fun to combine. You can really create pop star looks with her and I love that. Only downside is almost having to cover my ears when being hooked lol.

My killer main is Deathslinger. I won't call myself a good Deathslinger (a friend says I am but I completely disagree). I just play him much more than other killers. His power is so fun to use and the feeling of landing a good shot feels really good and rewarding. I really hope that I'll eventually get really good at him. The downside for him though is that he gets punished really hard for missing shots which makes him a bit inconsistent.

Comments

• the_new
    the_new Member Posts: 175
    edited August 2021

billy because he cool B)

he's also the only killer I'm really good with

• HaunterofShadows
    HaunterofShadows Member Posts: 4,092

Kate because music and Rin because The Ring

• Mazoobi
    Mazoobi Member Posts: 1,563

Survivor - Same! Yun-Jin is currently my main (was Jane). I loved her backstory and having a survivor whose perk premise is to be "selfish" and be a lone-wolf brought a fresh breath of air for the roster of survivors. It was nice to have a survivor that wasn't considered innocent or friendly but was unfortunately taken by the entity because that cliche was getting too common. Her cosmetics are outstanding and her lobby animation is nice as well.

Killer - Twins! I LOVE the twins. They're so fun to play as and I've always wanted a killer that would cooperate with another such as Charlotte and Victor hunting as brother and sister. They also have a high skill ceiling and playing them feels so fresh since their concept is so unique. Their backstory was so interesting and I felt so bad for them since they were hated for simply existing :(

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,954

Jake because I like his cosmetics and lore

Legion because I like the power cosmetics and the edgyness of them

• burt0r
    burt0r Member Posts: 4,152
    edited August 2021

Killer: Oni because he seems to be one of the least hated and in the top for most like to verse killer. Plus i like to run 115% m1 killer that have a useful power unlike trapper for example.

Survivor: Haven't played until now but my favorite is Nea and that due cosmetics.

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

Jake for survivor, bc hes hot.

Billy for killer, as I switch mains every two months or so and hes just the one I've picked up recently.

• Razorbeam
    Razorbeam Member Posts: 594

Nemesis: just play well on him but I play everyone tbh

Nea: I'm a basic #########

• D3spair
    D3spair Member Posts: 715

Cheryl - A Demigod and a God Killer, When I was younger playing Silent Hill 3. Heather was my Video Game Crush...

Blight - The Best Designed Killer up to date. Has good counter play and is strong as the 2 women at the top of the Killer tier list.

• rha
    rha Member Posts: 416

Survivor: both Claudette (because I started the game playing her, she's on most of my survivor trophy screenshots, she was my first prestige, I've been through so much with her ...) and Jeff (because he's the only male survivor so far I like, he basically reminds me of the friendly guys in my little local record store who know my music taste and always have good music playing).

Killer: Huntress in my heart, love her design and her lullaby and I love tossing hatchets around and go for crazy predictions and cross-map hatchets. In practice I've been playing mostly Piggy for quite a while now, because cute oink and snoot boops, but also because I hate playing against pigs, they never use their dash and always tunnel the RBT person the whole game long and then complain about gen rush, and I want to prove she's fun to go against when she doesn't tunnel and actually uses her dash in chase.

• Minibeasty
    Minibeasty Member Posts: 66

Survivor used to be Adam because of his cosmetics. But I've switched to Leon lately because he is pretty, I'm also a Resident Evil fan and he has always been my favourite character.

As for killer I'm pending between Bubba and Yeehaw. Pretty straight forward gameplay that suits me.

• Northener1907
    Northener1907 Member Posts: 3,012

Kate because she is cute and my personality is same with her.

Freddy because he is icon and i love Elm Street movies.

• Deferlo
    Deferlo Member Posts: 131

Survivor: Jill, i just like her style and also blast mine is way too funny to use for some reason.

Killer:

• wraith: I've been playing him since 2018 and i will probably never stop playing him
    • demogorgon: If i'm feeling fancy, he is my boy
    • Doctor: I really love playing anti heal doc, one of the few easy build where i can pressure survivor without bringing gen regression, and also i just put nurse calling as my 4th perk and just stare at the survivor desperatly trying to heal behind cover

• lordfart
    lordfart Member Posts: 538
    edited August 2021

Jake coz he looks most like me, and Twins & Plague because I love playing killers whose powers make me laugh in some way

• KA149108
    KA149108 Member Posts: 335

My survivor main is Nea because I like her green bobbed hair and red skirt.

My killer main is Oni but he go bam bam 😂👹

• Jason_Soreknees
    Jason_Soreknees Member Posts: 51

Jill is main survivor. Though leon might become it once I have right perks for him.

Main killer is Pyramid Head, followed by nemesis. In all cases it's my love for the series the characters come from, as well as the designs of them, that makes me want to play as them

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,400

Quentin and Freddy. ANOES for life <3

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

Playing since 2017 Ps4 release.

Survivor: Claudette. Wanted Self-Care. Stuck with her. Got all the perks. Good at camouflage.

Killer: Clown. Always had an odd interest with clowns on horror. Always liked him, and he got better with his update. Like his lore, cosmetics and chase music.

• Anniehere
    Anniehere Member Posts: 1,262

My main survivors are Cheryl and Claire. they are brave and beautiful.

In game i wish to see more cosmetics and combination for them.

I'm not playing killer much at all but i started with Spirit because of her playstyle. she is going to be my main until i see a better pick.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Felix, because he's hot.

• ShinobuSK
    ShinobuSK Member Posts: 5,279

Elodie, Jill, Nea, Oni, Pig and Blight.

Because I love them

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

Yun Jin's groans when she's being carried always makes me laugh lol

Survivor: Elodie. BoK was my first new chapter since playing. I liked her story and her general style. Her scream was ear piercing and made me jump 1st time I heard it as Doctor lol

Killer: Doctor was my first main. I enjoyed his ability to find survivors quickly and deny actions. Recently I've been enjoying Wraith a lot. All Seeing Blood + Coxcombed Clapper is a fun combo lol even with aura reading im enjoying the mind games. I just got to Rank 10 with Wraith and purple/red survivors are getting sweaty lol

• Patrick1088
    Patrick1088 Member Posts: 628

Your top 3 killers are essentially the same as mine! Demo, Doctor and Wraith are fun to use!

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

My survivor main is Jeff because he’s a metal head and has cool cosmetics. Second place goes to Jane though

!y killer main has always been clown because I love his power and he’s the only killer I’m good with

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448

Killer : mainly playing Demo and Nurse

Demo : he has a cool chase power and his tunnels are really good if well used + his purring his just adorable.

Nurse : i mean she has the most badass power out of all the killers. She takes practice to perform well but she is super fun to play as.

Survivor : maining Élodie/Zarina + sometimes Yui and will also sometimes play as Laurie

Zarina : She has a cool backstory + when she came out she had the best base/recolor outfit + she only have amazing cosmetics

Élodie : just look at her, she is definitly the most beautiful female survivor + she only has amazing outfits + she is French like me

Yui : i loved her attitude and head goggles

Laurie : she is the definition of Final Girl, so P3ing her to make her my ultimate survivor was the best choice