Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Adding a one round gun to dbd

Beyo
Beyo Member Posts: 3
edited August 2021 in Off-topic

I was thinking about this idea of having a gun in the game. You find the gun in a crate but there is like a 5/10% chance of the gun spawning in a crate/map. once a player has the gun there is only one bullet and once the bullet is shot the gun gets dropped. If you get the shot off the killer there will be a 30sec stun on the killer, but if you miss the shot, say good bye to the only weapon you will ever get ;) {you get a perk as a killer to lower or ether have a chance not to get the stun at all, Players can also have an offering that allows them to have a chance to spawn in a gun, and now that i look at it 30 seconds is too long i feel like a good time would be around 10-15.}

{}= EDITED

Post edited by Beyo on

Comments

• NoOneKnowsNova
    NoOneKnowsNova Member Posts: 2,785

I wouldnt even want a 3 second stun, let alone a 30 second stun.

• Beyo
    Beyo Member Posts: 3

Well if you main killer then yeah i can see a problem and i should add onto my idea, you get a perk as a killer to lower or ether have a chance not to get the stun at all, Players can also have an offering that allows them to have a chance to spawn in a gun, and now that i look at it 30 seconds is too long i feel like a good time would be around 10-15. anyways this is just an idea me and my friends came up will while messing around in customs.