Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

No Emblems for Healing with Medkit (mobile)

AvocadoMan
AvocadoMan Member Posts: 1
edited September 2022 in Bug Reporting

I am playing on mobile and this bug really is the main reason why I always derank.

It always happens when I play and heal people with a medkit. It is no unusual occurence and I noticed it since the latest update. I healed other people with my purple medkit + 16 + 12 Charges and my healing built consisting of

botany knowledge

Well make it

Streetwise

We are going to live forever.

And always after the match they give me a brown or silver emblem eventhough i healed a lot (always 4-8 times).

Maybe it has to do with the medkit or the over the top healing speed. I would appreciate if you would investigate this problem as soon as possible cause currently I am unable to use this build to gain emblems which was no problem before.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Answered · Last Updated

This forum is not for Mobile DbD - this platform is for the Core Game only. If you have any issues with the mobile version please contact the team on their own platform - https://discord.gg/dbdmobile

This discussion has been closed.