Killer Movement is becoming bugged after pallet stuns.

Options
IrishRedCap
IrishRedCap Member Posts: 153
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting

This has happened on 2 different killers today. Demogorgon, Trickster (twice).

The issue that is happening is inconsistent. After breaking some pallets or getting pallet stunned the forward movement (including lunge from holding M1) is locked in position. This requires movement to be only strafing side to side or backwards to have any motion.

So far it has happened twice to trickster being pallet stunned and 1 time with demo when I was pallet stunned then broke pallet. The only resolution for this that I can find is to go into settings mid-match, unbind the W key for forward movement, save settings, go back into settings and rebind W key for forward movement.

With Trickster this worked 1 time but the second time the lock never left so the survivors just ran carte-blanche throughout the rest of the game. With Demogorgon it worked for a few seconds and then locked again until I got bored and spun in circles for about 2 minutes after which it randomly unlocked and allowed forward movement again.

Slight edit if it might be map specific (quit playing killer today after this happened multiple times). For Trickster the first map was Coal Tower, Macmillan estate; Mt. Ormond for second time it happened. For Demogorgon the bug happened Lampkin Lane, Haddonfield.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments