Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

game broken

Matt053
Matt053 Member Posts: 7
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting

guys, help me because I don't know what to do anymore. I have been playing dbd normally without bugs or cheats for more than 950 hours, but something strange is happening. I was playing killer today (4:24 P.M. 07/08/2021) and in three games in a row I ran into 3 console players where hitting them (without the pallet bug) normally didn't hurt them and they kept teleporting and teabagging. Then, I played a game that survived without cross-play and found myself up against a trickster. I was looping and while I threw down the pallet, I went to the ground because it hit me but then I got up and treated myself to a healthy state. I don't understand what the ######### it is, the fact is that I have video evidence that I wasn't using cheating in task management. Please help me before I am accused of anything and I advise the devs to improve and fix these stupid errors right away instead of putting in new maps and new stuff causing even more ruin of this game. Thanks for your attention and please help me.

Post edited by Matt053 on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• maaadinsomniac
    maaadinsomniac Member Posts: 440
    edited August 2021

"the fact is that I have video evidence that I wasn't using cheating"

Just show us the video, upload it on YouTube, it can be another player in your match cheating and insta healing you while he's invisible. It happens, idk if EAC is sleepy or completely turned OFF but lately there are a lot of cheaters.

• Matt053

the problem is that the video only records the buggy part of the viewer, because it all happened in a flash. Anyway the video is on youtube

i hope it good. Pls idk how I can tell you that i'm not doing nothing with the game!!!!

• Matt053

sorry for my bad english but i'm doing my best. And sorry for the audio in my video but i'm not a streamer or youtuber and here i was angry. i'm try to go to ookla speed test to see how much ping i do and it was 10.