Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

What is or was your first Gaming Platform/Console and any Games wish to share?

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

Mine was a Sega Mega Drive, with games of sonic, Mickey Mouse, Donald duck, Echo the Dolphin, Columns lol. Now I am able to relive these games thanks to Mr Mushwin :)

Comments

• CheeseAnton
    CheeseAnton Member Posts: 882
    edited August 2021

I know it was an Xbox, but don't have many memories of it specifically, it what when I got the Wii I became more aware (for lack of a better term) and have more memories of it. For some reason our parents were very chill with what we played (my guess is they knew we were so young we wouldn't understand and remember anything, which is fair I only remember the loading screen), we had Mortal Kombat: Deception, Tenchu Return from Darkness, Conker Live and Reloaded, Whacked!, but my favorite was Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x. Don't remember much of it as well, I just remember skating in Venice, NY, Club, School 2, and Hangar a lot.

EDIT: Just remembered, I also played BLiNX a lot, not as much as THPS2x, but enough to be really happy it got brought to Gamepass. I want to replay it and I can, just don't have time to.

• Mushwin
    Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580

My mum was fed up of hearing sonic and a demo I played, back in my day you got demos for the ps in magazines lol she hated in between the eyes, god paper boy I loved that!

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,160

Street Fighter 2: Turbo on the SNES was my first console memory - playing that and Mario Kart with friends from school.

E. Honda slaps and Blanka electrical charge spam for the win! :D

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,139
    edited August 2021

My first console was an ATARI 2600.

But the first games I really loved were on Nintendo: Super Mario Bros and Super Mario Bros 3. Oh, I played the third one so much.

I also played a crapton of Super Mario World on the SNES. Fell out of gaming for a few years and then returned for Dead or Alive 2 on Dreamcast; I just fell in love with it for some reason.

• QwQw
    QwQw Member Posts: 4,531

My first gaming platform was an Xbox 360 if I remember correctly. Pretty much the only game I played was Minecraft.

• FilthyLegionMain
    FilthyLegionMain Member Posts: 1,148

Sega Dreamcast, I think? if not that then an Xbox 360. Loved playing Gears of War 3!

• Lx_malice
    Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417

Mine was a Nintendo GameCube. Played lots of Resident Evil, Pokemon, and Sonic on that thing. Now I play all those games on my phone thanks to the power of emulation.

• charliebrown9061
    charliebrown9061 Member Posts: 73

Gameboy color

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Had a lot of consoles over the years and a ton of games.

The first one was given to me from my uncle back when I was a youngling NES.

The first one I bought was the PS1

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,367

I first started playing on PC then eventually moved to console. I highly recommend anyone who likes old school point and click adventure games to give the Nancy Drew games a go. I'd recommend these 3 games, they're probably my favourites.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,927

Mine would also have been the megadrive, with Sonic. I used to love playing Sonic so much - and happily my son has played Sonic for years as well so I've still been able to keep playing.

First PC gaming was definitely the Tomb Raider games, I've always loved those.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,681

I think my first gaming platform was my mother's Sega Game Gear, I don't remember much about it, just that I played a ton of Sonic on it.

My first PC game I can remember was The Secret of Monkey Island, so many good memories of me and my cousin playing it and trying to figure out puzzles and stuff.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

My dad come home one day with ZX Spectrum and 15-20 games around 1983-84 and I started playing games like Jet Set Willy, Cookie, Jetpac and Pssst as a daily rutine.

Bought NES and Master System in 1987 and since then I bought all Nintendo, Sega, Sony and Microsoft consoles and I have a collection of more than 2000 console games.

• Mat_Sella
    Mat_Sella Member Posts: 3,553

Playstation was my first console, and the first game I played was some Bomberman game. For the life of me I cant figure out which one it was.