What about that whole HUD discussion?

Options

Did people forget about it? Did we give up on changing bhvr opinion? I mean I'm sorry if I will sound like a broken record... But this HUD is ######### c'mon, let us have the old one

Comments

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,095
    Options

After they made some changes, everyone got used to it and stopped complaining. Honestly, I don't even remember how it was before until I watch some older game play videos.

I just wish they would stop with the screen effects you get when you step in Pyramid Heads trails or get infected by Nemisis. They're distracting, especially the razor blades.

• Rogue11
    Rogue11 Member Posts: 1,331
    Options

I still prefer the old HUD or the old HUD with some of the new elements added on. The layout is still worse, especially the vertical survivor portraits and upper right corner score events. But, like others said, devs don't care.

• GrimoireWeiss
    GrimoireWeiss Member Posts: 1,452
    Options

This one is more useful with the hook counters and portraits. I don't really want the old one back.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,044
    Options

What happened to the upcoming new killer powers that require the UI to be changed that we were told about? Clown's gas indicator would've worked fine with the old, Trickster and Nemesis have no unique feature in the UI... I hope it wasn't just another empty promise to give a reason for BHVR to do graphics/unimportant change #139 that nobody asked for.

• Ghouled_Mojo
    Ghouled_Mojo Member Posts: 2,287
    Options

Old HUD was better. They could’ve added the portraits to it and been fine. Current HUD is not as fluid for reading like the old HUD.

haven’t seen anything that required the updated layout.