Pig add-on pass ideas

Options

Some ideas I have for Pig if she ever received an add-on pass:

Workshop Grease

A modification to the Jigsaw Box: the lubricated parts make the search a more delicate exercise.

Slightly reduces Jigsaw Box Skill Check zones.

Razor Wires

A modification to the Jigsaw Box: the addition of razor sharp wires makes it extra difficult and potentially painful to search them.

Moderately reduces Jigsaw Box Skill Check zones.

Interlocking Razors

A modification to the Jigsaw Box: the addition of interlocking razor blades makes it impossible to move suddenly in the Jigsaw Box without slitting one's wrists.

Tremendously increases the Regression penalty of failed Skill Checks on Jigsaw Boxes.

Moderately reduces Jigsaw Box Skill Check zones.

Tampered Timer

A timer that has been fiddled with. A spring in the mechanism forces the gears to turn faster.

Considerably decreases Reverse Bear Trap Death timer (Reduced from 30 seconds to 20 seconds).

Rules Set No. 2

Not all games need to have the same rules.

All Survivors start the trial with an inactive Reverse Bear Trap on.

Disables the Survivors' ability to see the Auras of Jigsaw Boxes until their Reverse Bear Trap is activated.

Available Reverse Bear Traps reduced to 0.

Rules Set No. 2 trumps all other Add-ons.

"Listen, there are rules." — Jigsaw

Amanda's Letter

A blackmailing Letter for the attention of Amanda. Fills the reader with rage and focus.

The Pigs roar while performing an Ambush Attack is silenced (New).

When crouched, Auras of Survivors within 12 metres are revealed to The Pig.

Available Reverse Bear Traps reduced by 3.

Available Jigsaw Boxes reduced by 2.

"Amanda, you were with Cecil the night Jill lost Gideon. You killed their child. You know it and I know it." — Amanda's Letter

The idea behind these changes was to try and make certain add-ons more consistent in terms of value but keep them in character as well as dampen Tampered Timer a bit. Ideally I'd like to see Pig receive some base kit buffs as well as an add-on pass but that will be reserved for a different thread this is just about add-ons. I've been sitting on these ideas for a while, share what you think or if you'd change them yourself somehow!

Comments

• DarkMagik
    DarkMagik Member Posts: 822
    Options

This is what i would probably want

Reworked Add-Ons

Workshop Grease:Slightly Increases the Duration of the Ambush(+0.5 Seconds)

Razor Wires:Moderately Increases the Duration of the Ambush(+0.75 Seconds)

Interlock Razor:Considerably Increases the Duration of the Ambush(+1 Second)

Changed Add-Ons

Tampered Timer From Very Rare to Iridescent

Tampered Timer:Moderately Reduces Reverse Trap Timer.Decrease the Amount the Trap you have by 1

Amanda Letter Iridescent to Very Rare

Rule Set No.2 Very Rare to Iridescent

New Add-Ons

Very Rare Add-On

Reverse Bear Trap Prototype:When a generator is completed the Aura of Survivors with Reverse Bear Traps are Show to you for 5 Seconds

Iridescent Add-On

Billy The Puppet:For Every Generator completed,any Activate Trap Timer starts to count down 35% Faster