Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Unable to leave the locker, even when the killer tries to open it.

CyclingBear
CyclingBear Member Posts: 1
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting

Hey!

I was playing a match as a survivor in Yamaoka state, and I found a pretty weird bug.

I was repairing a generator in the center of the map, when I heard the killer terror radius, I went inside a locker (not in a rushed action). When I tried to leave, the button prompt to exit disappeared and even though I was spamming space bar, I just couldn't get out.

The weirdest part is: Even when the killer found out about me hiding in the locker because of the crows, he couldn't pull me out. I only got to leave when other survivor tried to enter the same locker, which caused the exit prompt to reappear. I'm adding a short clip of the bug.

Unfortunately I have no idea what triggered this bug, so I can't offer more details, but I'm sure you guys will find out!

GPU: NVIDIA RTX2060 (Gigabyte) ;

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600;

RAM: 16GB DDR4;

Thanks for the attention!

EDIT: Extra details.

Character played: Detective Tapp;

Perks Used: Borrowed Time (Purple), Dead Hard (Purple), Iron Will (Purple), Decisive Strike (Purple);

Map: Yamaoka State - Sanctum of Wrath;

Frequency of the bug: It was the first and only time it happened;

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated