Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Starstruck effects survivors on hook

Sadsnacks
Sadsnacks Member Posts: 677

If youre on the hook and a killer has starstruck equipped you will get the exposed status effect when they pick up a survivor near you. Idk if this is a bug or just something overlooked in the perk design but it could have disastrous effects in certain scenarios.

1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

I have checked and been advised that this is by design. If you wish to start a discussion about whether this should be something that happens or not, please make a post in our feedback section of the forum. Thank you.

Comments

• truegod_10
    truegod_10 Member Posts: 393

I think this is by design since certain status effects still apply when you are on hook. It isnt really a big deal though as you are injured when you get unhooked anyway.

The only time I could see this mattering is if you got an end-game adrenaline unhook play.

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,933

This is actually an interesting point. I will check out more on this to see if it's by design or something unintended.

Thank you for bringing this up.

This discussion has been closed.