Can't play SWF, join friends, or play KYF

It's been like this for about a week now and it's very frustrating. Neither the KYF or SWF buttons will work...they will just spin acting like they're loading and then stop. If a friend invites and I try to join, I'll get one of two things depending on whom invites me. One, it will start to load but then it will just infinite load..causing me to restart the game because I can't do anything else. Two, I'll get in but as soon as we apparently find a match, I get kicked and they load in to the lobby alone. I've restarted many times, both the game and my ps4. I've deleted the game and reinstalled. I've reached out to the DbD team..nothing yet. And I can't find anything on anyone else experiencing anything like this? Does anyone have a clue what could be happening here?

Comments

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

I honestly have no clue why this is happening, but I would recommend posting this under Bug Reports if you haven't already.

• Spectre
    Spectre Member Posts: 13
    I didn't even realize it was sub forum. Thank you,  I just posted there!
  • MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053

@Spectre said:
    I didn't even realize it was sub forum. Thank you,  I just posted there!

No problem! Hopefully your issue gets resolved!

• Spectre
    Spectre Member Posts: 13
    Unfortunately I'm not getting anything from anybody. Now I'm worried this is a forever thing 😔