The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Need some kind of solution for the stalemate games

Killer perspective

So typically when survivors are 3 gen'd and there's only 2 of them left it becomes a very boring game. I spend my time checking the generators and they just sit there and hide; each one, it seems, waiting for the other to die so they can try and get hatch.

So one game just went on like that, 15 minutes of doing nothing but going back and forth.

Finally one of them tried to go for a gen and i caught them then shut the hatch right away to force the ending.

So anyway; that's not the only scenario or game I've encountered but was the most recent tonight that led me to write this post.

I propose a game timer (where after say 30 minutes of game time the entity kills all the survivors) or after x number of minutes of no action being done (gens/healing/totems/chase/etc) then there is a like a 5 second aura flash. Then if still no action then that timer goes down. So first it's 5 minutes, then 4 minutes, 3, etc until it repeats like every minute...

Something must be done to force action; too boring otherwise.