My experience from the new MMR

test run, good survivor mates, killers who mainly camp and tunnel like world champions

a spirit without any vision perks with wallhack on racoon city, which you could watch from the hook as she looks against the wall and chases a survivor straight visuel (had a game exclusion because of cheating 10 days ago).

Get multiple times the same people in the lobby had in 3 hours 2 killers each 2x

after a "hotfix" 3 maps are locked (how surprising), drop sound bug, spirit has almost always no shifting sound and represented in almost every round

in the hotfix a balanced killer (Trickstar) which was already overpatched was buffed again

It should not be a Threade about failures, but good I can not gain from the whole. I wish I had been more incompetent in the past that I could be happy about the current MMR.

It will prove, if you have had too many good rounds in the past, so when the MMR appears, you will see on "top ranks" only top tier killer (Spirit ...), very much campers + tunnler which makes the game unattractive as a survivor and most of the cheaters present in the game.

Comments

• ObscurityDragon
    ObscurityDragon Member Posts: 710

And that is the reason why i think MMR isnt really good,

Too many variables, too much RNG, and being à good player gets you to face the same sweatlords in both rôles with less change of playstyle

And if everykiller gets its own MMR, it means that you can bully new players while having thousand of hours cause you didntnplayed all the killers, or they share their MMR and then some become unplayable.

Lets not forget that, who will be the people that newer players face when they begin the game? Especially if it ever stagnates on its player basis

Yeaaah MMr will only bring an illusion of fair games for à little bit

• Shaped
    Shaped Member Posts: 5,869

1st game against wraith. It was tough but enjoyable even tho we lost.

2nd game proxy camping bubba, two ppl dced. I don't mind camping before someone gets me wrong, I am just describing what happened.

• Jarol
    Jarol Member Posts: 1,985

Take advantage of this to perform the Doctor Adept achievement.