The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

SBMM IS WORKING GREAT

agonizing
agonizing Member Posts: 176
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just some feedback from a player who not only plays both sides 50/50 but also plays every killer and I believe I have hit a really high skill cap for both survivor and every killer.

Survivor: this has been a much better experience. Although a lot of my teammates may not have the skill as I, they no longer make questionable decisions as often. They know when to drop pallets, commit to gens, and not hide in corners. I’m actually really pleased to say that I have decent teammates for once, not to be confused with seal team 6 teammates, just actual decent teammates.

Killer: playing killer has been a lot more interesting than before. For example, when playing Nurse or Slinger (two killers that require timing) I now have to second guess my blink or shot instead of just holding it in a straight line or expecting the all too common “double-back” play from most survivor players. I also have to play more strategically (knowing when to cut chase sooner rather than later, setting up which side of the map I would benefit from protecting, avoiding certain tiles at the cost of time, etc) which IMO many people tend to ignore and just stick to chases until they down a survivor, the killer role actually feels less dull and more of a fair challenge than before.

Overall my experience has been immensely positive and I am very pleased with the outcome of the SBMM results. I know some of you may feel different about SBMM and may have different experiences than myself, but I welcome all feedback and maybe we can work together to help improve some of the issues that may be present amongst other experiences!

Comments

• Dino7281
    Dino7281 Member Posts: 3,294
    edited August 2021

My problem is big difference between killers. I like that it exists, but difference is too big. Even when you are not good with that killers power, you still have overall knowledge as killer. Games with my mains were all quite hard, I had to play around 3-gen and use more sweaty perks and play-style, which can be really tiring after some time.

Games with other killers were usually really one sided and I killed everyone on 3-4 gens, which is not good experience for survivors. I think your skill with your main killers should affect other ratings.