The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Killer perk ideas

Just a couple, if you think you can add to them let me know what you think!

Frightening presence 
Your savage strikes do not go unnoticed by survivors. Everytime you down a survivor, the aura of 1 survivor within 20/24/24 meters is revealed to you. 

Possessive 
You are keen to the cries of survivors on hooks. The aura of a survivor who performs a hook rescue is revealed to you for 4/6/8 seconds and the savior gains a healing speed buff of 20/30/40% for 60 seconds when healing others.

Savage strike
Your strikes leave a lasting impression. When you down a survivor, their action speed for generators, healing others, and opening exit gates are reduced by 5/10/15% for 120 seconds. 

Hero's demise:obsession perk
You become obsessed with one survivor. Each time you strike the obsession you receive a token up to a maximum 2/4/6.
For each token all other survivors recieve a 5% penalty to repair, healing, generator repair, sabotage, cleansing, and powering the exit gates. The obsession sees the killer's aura for 3 seconds everytime the killer hooks a survivor. If the obsession is sacrificed or killed, you lose 1/2/3 tokens. 

Tremble! 
Your terror radius is increased by 24 meters, whenever a survivor fails a skill check, their aura is revealed to you for 3 seconds. 

Beast of burden 
When the exit gates are powered the entity awakens in you great strength. You break pallets and vault 50% faster. 

Deteriorate!
When you break a generator, it regresses 50/75/100% faster.

Hex: Last Rites (doesn't have to be a hex
Each time another totem is destroyed this hex grows in power and gains a token

1 totem: you see the aura of all survivors and they become exhausted
2 totem: you recieve a 5% movement speed buff
3 totem: tier 2 and up survivors recovers from exhaustion 100%slower and recieve the mangled status when struck
4 totem: tier 3 only survivors suffer from the exposed status 

Melancholy 
After performing a break action (even through spirit fury) you gain a 5% movement speed for 5 seconds with a 20/15/10 second cooldown

Magic circle
You become fond of 3 hooks (they have a color change to white)
Survivors on these hooks have their sacrifice progression speed up up 10/25/20%. If a survivor attempts to escape, they receive and extra penalty. 

That's all I got for now. 

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Can i give my 2 coins in this?
    Frightening Presence - Tier 3 could be 28 meters so it's like Nurse's Calling
    Possesive - 3/4/5 seconds i would say is reasonable and also killer perks should have lesse powers if they give surv something (example Rancor) so it would be 40%/30%/20%
    Savage Strike - So the chainsaw addons but a perk? This maybe would replace Sloppy Buther tho.
    Hero's Demise - "all other" excluding obsession i guess? Okay i guess
    Tremble! - ... No. That's way too much.
    Beast of Burden - Ye end game perk that looks cool.
    Deteriorate! - so you mean like i think it's 0,25 per second so it's 0,25 in half a second on tier 3 or something like that?
    Last Rites: I feel like this should be hex
    Melancholy - Maybe
    Magic Circle - So better Monstrous Shrine? Why not

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

Hex: Music and Sounds

This hex unlocks hidden potential in the game files to fabricate an intricate story of the entire trial through sounds and music for all players in the trial. This hex is especially appealing for survivors to break because all it does is make their experience better.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Would be nice if Deteriorate went up to 400% so that it could regress gens just as fast as a Survivor can repair it.

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    Nos37 said:

Would be nice if Deteriorate went up to 400% so that it could regress gens just as fast as a Survivor can repair it.

Would make sense, thanks