If you fake farmed survivors, is it a bannable cause?

Options

For example if I slapped a generator or hex or event item and pulled them off and made other survivors believe it too

Best Answer

Answers

• alivebydeadight
    alivebydeadight Member Posts: 1,559
    Options

@Malakir said:
    Its called strategy

If you did it, good job

some kate reported me for teaming will survivors, I didnt even know any of the survivors in the lobby thanks

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

No, its actually clever.

Keep going :lol:

Dont worry about salty survivors^^

• TheMadDoctor
    TheMadDoctor Member Posts: 250
    edited October 2018
    Options

@alivebydeadight said:
    For example if I slapped a generator or hex or event item and pulled them off and made other survivors believe it too

no you're good, it's not something that should be bannable, but it is a slightly dickish mood, but I usually let them get event items if they let me get some hooks.

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@TheMadDoctor said:

@alivebydeadight said:

no you're good, it's not something that should be bannable, but it is a slightly dickish mood, but I usually let them get event items if they let me get some hooks.

I just dont like farming with survivors, I do a kill your farmers

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 684
    Options

Dickish, but it's their fault if they trust you. If it were to happen to me, it would make me lose trust in ALL Killers? And you don't want that do you?

• cTrix
    cTrix Member Posts: 122
    Options

Nothing in the game is a banable offense

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

@cTrix said:

Literally wrong

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

It's not bannable, but it is a dick move. Don't be surprised if people call you out on it. Ever heard the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf? If you do stuff like that, no one is going to trust you when you actually want/need them to. So it's up to you, but you get what you give. I basically never use flashlights or teabag or anything like that, but if I had a killer that did that to me, if I ran into them again I would BM the hell out of them.

• Malakir
    Malakir Member Posts: 799
    edited October 2018
    Options
    Fibijean said:

It's not bannable, but it is a dick move. Don't be surprised if people call you out on it. Ever heard the story of The Boy Who Cried Wolf? If you do stuff like that, no one is going to trust you when you actually want/need them to. So it's up to you, but you get what you give. I basically never use flashlights or teabag or anything like that, but if I had a killer that did that to me, if I ran into them again I would BM the hell out of them.

So if 1000 people has been an ass on you in this game but then encounter a nice guy how would he know it? Exactly

Every time I play survivor no msg, killer give me hatch and overall have fun games.

As killer my msg box is full of insults, threats, people who want to report me, etc etc

How you think someone would perceive that? I know there are nice surveys, I'm one of them but mostly they are jerks and like jerks I treat them till they prove me wrong

I honestly received one single nice message from a survivor after playing with me, I moried him with devour hope. I almost cryied for how genuine it was and how I wish to see it more often
  • alivebydeadight
    Options

@cTrix said:

to survivor mains, everything is bannable

• alivebydeadight
    Options

@Malakir said:
    Fibijean said:

So if 1000 people has been an ass on you in this game but then encounter a nice guy how would he know it? Exactly

Every time I play survivor no msg, killer give me hatch and overall have fun games.

As killer my msg box is full of insults, threats, people who want to report me, etc etc

How you think someone would perceive that? I know there are nice surveys, I'm one of them but mostly they are jerks and like jerks I treat them till they prove me wrong

I honestly received one single nice message from a survivor after playing with me, I moried him with devour hope. I almost cryied for how genuine it was and how I wish to see it more often

I get that alot as well, but more people that are nice