Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Twins : couldn’t pounce as Victor

Hel24330
Hel24330 Member Posts: 51
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting

PS4 Pro, Haddonfield, Twins, toy sword addon

The 1st time I summoned Victor, I couldn’t charge his pounce attack. I only had the option to take control of Charlotte. I came back to Charlotte then Victor again, he was still bugged. I was able to move though.

Survivors destroyed Victor multiple times, I summoned him again and I still couldn’t use his attack. I was only able to hit survivors with Charlotte till the game ended.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• gremleen
    gremleen Member Posts: 1
    edited January 2022

Switch, multiple maps, multiple common add-ons

I just bought The Twins today on a whim, and for all the games I played with them, I had the exact same problem. No option to Pounce at all, only to return to Charlotte. I knew they weren't popular when I bought them, but I didn't expect to buy a Killer left intentionally buggy >:/

• LexyTheKiller
    LexyTheKiller Member Posts: 54

This has unfortunately been a bug since the full release of the twins. Usually it’s just a once in a while game that I play with twins where I don’t get the option to pounce but the next game the option comes back.