Are you ever going to fix huntress hitboxes…

MissKitty95
MissKitty95 Member Posts: 786
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

is beyond a joke now we have Persevered for long enough now it’s just a slap you in the face,

im officially fed up of not getting hit I watch the hatchet fly past my head but oh no It’s hit me. every herd it hit a wall and I still got hit….

don’t think I will ever not complain about this games jankey hitboxes, it’s the one thing that makes me turn of the game for the day. You have perfectly fine matches then nope hit from 20 miles left or right or when they are not even facing your direction 20ft opposite direction eghh it anoys the hell out of me

Post edited by Mandy on

Comments

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886

Genuine answer?

They'll never fix it, because they've attempted to do so once and it was an absolute disaster, as even Huntress mains couldn't hit anything.

• Superyoshiegg
    Superyoshiegg Member Posts: 1,486

They did, one time.

They made the hitboxes accurately reflect the hatchet model instead of the spheres they are currently, but it suddenly made it that much harder for Huntress players to hit anything. So incessant complaints ensued (as usual with this community) and the change was reverted.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

Nothing is wrong the the Hatchets hitbox. What you experience is latency. On your screen it looks like the hatchet missed, while on the killers screen it looks like a perfect hit.

In other words, you got dedicated.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

The issue is that they tried an exact hitbox square...On a spinning projectile...

This meant that the hatchets literally rotated around survivors heads a lot of the time making it miss despite it being a proper shot.

The most accurate hitbox to the hatchets would be a giant coin so the hatchet if aimed correctly the spin wouldn't rob the huntress of legit hits as the spinning animation wouldn't make it miss randomly.

• BabuDweet
    BabuDweet Member Posts: 556

as a huntress main, we too can also get ######### over by the hitboxes. sometimes I know a hatchet should of hit and it didn't, they are fine as they are.

If they tamper with them they'll just make huntress impossible to play and or make them worse for survivors.