Anyone else wondering if the "What's in the box" thing is a hint for springtrap?

I have seen a lot of streamers do a "What's in the box" thing a majority from what I have seen have titled it and said it as what's in the box instead of behaviour gave me a box lets have a look inside. Could this be a hint towards springtrap being the next killer?

Comments

• GuyFawx
    GuyFawx Member Posts: 2,027

thats a Se7en reference but who knows

• I think Paulie Esther revealed that the box has new stuff from the DBD online shop.

If it was a clue I would say it would hint towards the puzzle box from hell raiser, since it’s how the cenobites are summoned from what I have heard.

I personally don’t see how it connects to springtrap. I know there is the box from fnaf 4 but that’s irrelevant in the series speculation now and isn’t connected to Springtrap.

• Xyvielia
    Xyvielia Member Posts: 2,415
    edited August 2021

Post edited by Xyvielia on
  • ImBrakingBike
    ImBrakingBike Member Posts: 454

Mr Burns is the next killer. No doubt about it. 110% confirmed.

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

Maybe it’s a box of sewing equipment. In particular, lots of..........pins!

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843

Pinhead is more connected to boxes (Lament Configuration) than Springtrap is (nothing that I know of but you can tell me)

Also I really doubt if a bunch of people were suddenly in on giving hints that somebody wouldn't spill the beans, whether it be intentionally or not

• Mr_Madness
    Mr_Madness Member Posts: 1,003

I know the Fnaf Box your talking about which is the small box with 2 lock pads in fnaf 4 but.........there is no clue or hint about a box anywhere besides the streamers which you mentioned that is a normal thing they do.

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I have to give BHVR props for this campaign, I honestly do. I never would have imagined that someone could find so many parallels between these two franchises.

I just saw that movie yesterday. I got a huge kick out of it. You want to see a stoic Nicolas Cage beating the hell out of evil animatronics in a cursed pizzeria in the most direct FNAF ripoff ever conceived? Boy is this the movie for you.

• Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340

It was a blast, very fun movie to watch.

Just think of the reaction if Willy was added in this game lmao FNAF fans would be steaming.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419

Do I laugh or cringe?

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    edited August 2021

It was definitely a blast. Like Killer Klowns, it was an absurd premise but all the actors (Cage in particular) totally committed to it. Great soundtrack, a few decent kills, and overall a movie that delivered exactly what its trailer promised. I couldn't stop laughing when the turtle was being mercilessly pummeled and his subtitled response was "My god, it hurts!" XD

I think that if, randomly, this property joined the game (and I would LOVE a silent, determined Nic Cage janitor survivor), people would generally be more receptive to it because it's an obscure horror film targeted specifically to adults just wanting to have fun and not the teen crowd that embraced FNAF to the point of obnoxiousness.