Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Just a few facts and information to share about The Cenobite/Hellraiser film

Mushwin
Mushwin Member Posts: 4,580
edited August 2021 in Off-topic

I was so excited to hear that another iconic Character was coming to DBD, and what I have seen so far from the PTB I am hyped, is very much taking me right back there to the film. Be nice to hear from others and their own info etc.

The origions of Pinhead came from, Doug Bradley was in a play called Hunters in the Snow which he played someone called The Dutchman.

Pinhead in the books, hated the name Pinhead, in the book Hellbound Heart, it was a name he very much despised. He went by other names, but can see why BHVR went with The Cenobite, a few other names were: Hell Priest, The Pope of Hell, The Engineer, Cold Man. Though his real name was Elliot Spencer.

The Order he is a part of is called The Order of The Gash (yes truely)

I never knew Clive Barker liked the F word so much in some of his books! The books go into a lot of depth and more about Pinhead and the other Cenobites.

Barkers Grandfather was a cook on on a ship, bringing back a puzzle box from the Far East which gave Clive inspiration for the box.

Someone during the set of the film had to sex the roaches, having to have all male roaches and maggots on the film set so they wouldn't mate.

A Hellraiser VS Halloween ALMOST happened! Clive was going to write it and Carpenter would direct it, but Moustapha Akkad, who had rights to Halloween did not like the idea.