We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

So is pinhead stealing the entity's victims?

Options
Lord_Tony
Lord_Tony Member Posts: 2,109

with his mori he drags the survivor to hell.

so unless the entity has hell within his realm then this means pinhead is literally stealing his victims?

Comments

• IlliterateGenocide
    IlliterateGenocide Member Posts: 5,989
    Options

probs a sub realm like when wraith cloaks, they probably experience pain for what feels like eternity until the trial is over

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,811
    Options

Alongside Pyramid Head, the Entity could well be fishing into very risky territory with Pinhead.

Sure, it's one thing to bring in a being from a realm controlled by a Sun Goddess, but to then invite a Cenobite from Hell is probably going to either be a great gamble, or a complete misjudgement by it! Heck, Myers does what he wants, and Krueger has his own realm within the realm... even from non-licensed characters, the Entity finds it rough-going with Rin and Anna, and it's even speculated the Nurse uses her attack as a way to constantly attempt to escape the realm.

I'm thinking this cosmic parasite is not fully aware of what it's wondering into.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

New Features :

• The Entity's Realm now includes a built in Hell.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,222
    Options

I think this comes down to how the Entity goes about bringing the survivors back from mori's in the first place. Does it just reconstruct their corpses and resurrects them? Does it plop in another copy from when they first got pulled in?

If it's the first, we got a problem with Pinhead's mori, as you said. If it's the second, it's a non-issue for the Entity.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864
    Options

Considering how many people just show up to the Entity's realm, I feel like the Entity doesn't even care what happens. Since the Entity doesn't even bother to stop a bunch of randos from showing up, Pinhead probably is stealing people.

• Khorzad
    Khorzad Member Posts: 143
    Options

In lore, moris are the Killer “asking” for permission to the Entity to kill a survivor, so it is less “stealing survivors” and more “ giving you this one” and I doubt that it would be permanently. There is nothing that seems to stop the Entity from just grabbing the survivors from Hell itself if it wants...or if there is a connection between the two places thanks to the Box, that it is not feeding from those emotions from those tortured here without needing it to be in its realm.

Same as with the Sun Goddess or the Mindflayer, Leviathan, if it is a thing with this Pinhead (as this seems to be movie 1 Pinhead and is referred as the ruler of Hell), doesn’t seem to be on the level that the Entity is presented, a cosmic parasite that is slowly eating entire universes.

• Marc_go_solo
    edited August 2021
    Options

Possibly, although I think it's becoming a feeding frenzy in the realm now! The Entity already fed on Hope and strong emotions. Then Pyramid Head entered (willingly, I may add, after agreeing an unspoken contract of sorts), and with it the Sun Goddess, which feeds off guilt, justice and the inner-self. Now Pinhead has arrived to feed off pleasure and pain.

The realm is now starting to feel like the feeding frenzy of a bait ball!

• Malum_Midnight
    Malum_Midnight Member Posts: 366
    Options

That’s a cool concept. I think the sun goddess may not exist inside the entity but rather is just the entity itself though

• Marc_go_solo
    Options

Pyramid Head might by weakening it enough though, albeit it's going to be quite some time. A Goddess of the Sun is more powerful than a Parasitic cosmic entity, but it's going to take a long time, and by then the Parasite may be strong enough to fight back. It's like the longest God-damned game of chess ever witnessed!

My head-cannon is still that of the Entity is merely a role in a larger game, and it oddly fits really well into The Magnus Archives universe, complete with Archivist and the Fears (The Entity is a mix of The Web and The Hunt Fears).