Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor bug on RPD (Not being able to interact with anything)

Platform: PC (Steam)

Internet connection: 40-60ms

I was playing my first match in a long time and I noticed that the "new" map RPD was available and with that, I used a badge to increase my chance of going there. To my luck, it worked and I got onto the new map and had a good game until I was on my way to unhook a teammate when another person was doing the same, he got the hooked person first and unhooked him, whereafter we ran for a bit then we started healing up 1 at a time. but after healing both of the injured survivors I (uninjured) were stuck in the healing animation for 1 min where after I somehow broke out of it. but something was weird I wasn't able to interact with anything, I tried to work on a gen but I couldn't get on it, as well as the end gate, I wasn't able to power it at the end. I also tried helping up downed survivors but I also wasn't able to do that, nor jumping in lockers. I managed to escape with the help of another person powering the end gate. It's the first time I have experienced this bug since I have only played on the map for 1 game so far, il update this post if I experience it ever again.

Steps to reproduce (or at least try to)

Step 0. Go with the selected perks and have a flashbang equipped (whilst healing)

Step 1. Have 3 people 2 injured, 1 uninjured.

Step 2. Get 1 of the injured people hooked, then let the other injured person unhook.

Step 3. Heal the 2 injured people with help from 1 injured and 1 uninjured.

Step 4. Wait and see if you got stuck in the healing animation. (everyone else should be moving normally)

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated