Are you serious with this BHVR?

Options
IrishRedCap
IrishRedCap Member Posts: 153
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Finishing up adepts trying to get most achievements done. Been doing Demo for the past 2 days and getting gen rush after gen rush (typical for decent ranks). Finally manage to have a good game, reach 31700 BP in end game. 10 out of 12 hooks, all survivors hooked without camping any of them. 3 iridescent emblems and then I get this bullcrap? Cmon BHVR this is just stupid, came back to the game thinking things had changed but I see the horrible coding still exist. Fix Adept on killers. The last survivor escaped injured through the hatch. That's not a problem, the problem is I reached all metrics that should be reached for Adept and your spaghetti code doesn't know how to function properly.

Comments

• TerrorUnleashed
    TerrorUnleashed Member Posts: 497
    Options

This look agonising. I've never gone for adept on any character myself, but I know as a matter of fact Survivors have it WAY too easy.

Want this achievement? Sure, just get out of the gates.

YOU want THIS achievement? Better throw those guys on the hook numerous times for me, play perfectly, and ensure you do not let off at any moment... oh, and even if you do well, you won't get this achievement.

Pretty unfair.

• IrishRedCap
    IrishRedCap Member Posts: 153
    edited August 2021
    Options

Not trying to be a dick, I got adept on Nemesis, Nurse, and Trapper all without a 4k. 10 hooks, no camping + 30k or more BP should be a merciless rating. Kind of an addendum to the OP with pictures. The only reason it's 10 hooks and not 11 is that the survivor with 10k BP let himself die on the hook before anyone could get to him when he was hooked for 2/3.

• Rescultir
    Rescultir Member Posts: 185
    Options

Yea you got to get a merciless rating, good luck lol

• Red_Beard
    Red_Beard Member Posts: 550
    Options

That devout bug has been around for a while. If I am remembering correctly, a mod even stated it was a known issue. In my opinion, they focus too much on new content and not nearly enough on fixing the existing systems. This isn’t really a developer decision, it’s a management decision.