talk about a tease

Options
Alice_pbg
Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,532

why does this work way?

for anyone that doesn't wanna watch a 4-5 seconds video... I shot someone with the speargun in the exit gate, they got hit, they left when they should not be able to.

can we please implement a Victor clause on the redeemer?

Comments

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886
    Options

No reason to. Besides, I doubt you'd get the hit in, those two would anchor her in place between them and break the chain.

• Alice_pbg
    Options

if you pause the video, one left when I hit the shot. 2nd, I could 100% pull them close enough to where I would have time to pick one of them back up

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886
    Options

I mean, yeah, maybe? Could've also hit the girl on the right and it would've been a down, too. But then again, you've only had a split second to react.

It's times like these I really wish we had some sort of a replay feature, like in DotA for example, where you can watch the entire game from someone else's perspective, slow it down and all that. Because that timing was so darn tight.

• Alice_pbg
    Options

What I think happened, is that I hit her and she left the map almost at the same time, both happening before the server could react, so the server went "oh she left" and cancelled my spear. which feels pretty bad when I see the shot land, she doing the "I got hit" animation, I get the bloodpoints for it... aaaaand she just leaves...

after the shot landed, I would have enough time to react. the shot itself was a split second decision, which is why I didn't hit the nea that was just standing there, probably would have worked normally.