Lightweight Rework

Options

Your running is light and soft, making your tracks harder to follow.

Your Scratch Marks start to disappear 2/3/4 seconds sooner.

The sound of your footsteps and breathing while running are reduced by 25/50/75%.

"Take it slow, he knows where you've been... just like I've always said: 'live slow and die old'" — Dylan, The Lost Tapes

The idea here was to make Lightweight better but not make any one thing completely silent like Iron Will does with breathing. I think reducing your footsteps sfx and panting when running would be really unique since we don't have anything that affects those yet. If 75% seems like too much it could be toned down to 15/30/45% mayhaps. If Lightweight was changed to work like this would you consider using it?

Comments

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Options

i don't think 75% is too much, footsteps are already a somewhat minor part of the audio a killer utilizes to effectively track you. In the name of making the perk an actually usable sidegrade to certain perks like iron will 75% seems very fair.

• MyNamePete
    MyNamePete Member Posts: 1,053
    Options

I wouldnt mind if it did something like this but it would make the most sense to make it more similar to stridor. (0%/0%/25%)

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992
    edited August 2021
    Options

I actually think quieter footsteps should go to Fixated. What I would like to see with Lightweight is that blood trails disappear sooner as well. We don’t have anything for that.