Unanimous top 5 tier list?

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301

Are we right in saying that there is pretty much a unanimous top 5 of the tier lists? We all have mixed opinions of the middle to bottom elements of the tier list, but are the following unanimously in the correct order?

πŸ₯‡ Nurse πŸ‘»

πŸ₯ˆ Spirit πŸ‘•

πŸ₯‰ Blight πŸ’‰

4. Hag πŸ§Ÿβ€β™€οΈ

5. Oni πŸ‘Ή

Feel free to post your own top 5.

Comments

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,070
    edited August 2021
    Options

The top 3 are pretty unanimous but after that people's opinions vary. I think Hag is the most overrated killer in the game by a huge margin, but many disagree with me. Twins do everything Hag does but better. A high level SWF turns Hag into a meme, but Twins requires a lot more coordination to deal with.

• FrostySeal
    FrostySeal Member Posts: 605
    Options

My own personal top five is Nurse, Spirit, Blight, Twins, and Hag

• DouubleYou
    DouubleYou Member Posts: 28
    Options

My personal top 5 would probably be the same as yours, but change Oni out for Huntress/ Twins

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,498
    Options

You hit the nail on the head.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,544
    Options

nope... I've seen several different top 5's... all they agree on is nurse and spirit being #1 and #2

• vacaman
    vacaman Member Posts: 1,140
    Options

I've played matches as oni against a good swf where 3 gens pop before they let me hit a surv, they just drop pallets nonstop, and in this patch where pallets are ultrasafe it's even worse

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    edited August 2021
    Options

According to different players, tournament #4-5 spots are contested by twins, PH, hag and DS; Oni's not on the list, perhaps not even in top10.

Top 3, disregarding exact order (I'd say Blight stands above spirit as of today), is more or less consistent.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I see people argue between spirit or nurse being first but i think most people agree they are in the top 2

Blight being 3rd makes sense

I think hag and oni are underrated.

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378
    Options

Top 5s def won't be fully agreed upon, top 3 probably a much more feasible thing.

Candidates I'd suggest are def these

-Nurse

-Spirit

-Twins

-Huntress

-Hillybilly

-Oni

• Clueless
    Clueless Member Posts: 340
    Options
    1. Blight
    2. Nurse
    3. Oni
    4. Bubba
    5. Wraith
  • WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
    1. Spirit
    2. Nurse
    3. Blight
    4. Hag
    5. Huntress

Oni would be my #6, but I think huntress is better. She’s one of the scariest killers to face, as getting hit by a hatchet in a bad spot makes a down very easy to pull off in a matter of seconds. Great add ons too, can’t really go wrong with most of them. I think huntress has become fairly underrated, she’s very oppressive and can injure multiple survivors quickly.

• WexlerWendigo
    WexlerWendigo Member Posts: 1,867
    Options
  • miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719
    Options

I think that you're generally more or less correct but it's still definitely subjective. I apparently haven't encountered nearly enough expert Nurses to find her OP, for example, meanwhile any time I or anyone else brings up how cheap the Wraith is there are always 706 killer mains ready to jump in and say "he's fine, he's Z tier".

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Options

1. Nurse: Undisputable

2. Blight: Spirit and Blight go pretty back and forth, but Blight has the edge in mobility, and has much higher chase potential, especially with 5-8 STBFL stacks.

3. Spirit: Many Spirit mains relied on Stridor. Now, without that, most players can't track with her effectively if the player runs Iron Will or just plays Ace.

4. Hillbilly: Hillbilly gets points for being the most consistent killer in the game. He has the best mobility in the game, giving him the best map pressure, and benefits massively from built-in insta-downs. Oni would have taken this spot, but smart players are going to play it safe and drop pallets early, completely preventing the Oni from ever getting his power.

5. Pyramid Head: This may be an odd choice to many, but PH is the only killer in the game that can negate DS and Deliverance. Alongside that, he can save time by sending survs to cages instead of hooking them, and he can quickly eliminate tormented survivors with a swift mori animation. He has good zoning, even after his slight nerf, and he is one of two killers that can ignore solid obstacles with his ranged attack.

Spirit and Blight are interchangeable.

PH and Billy are interchangeable.

• Altarf
    Altarf Member Posts: 1,044
    Options

I think you could make an argument for Pyramid Head being the 5th best rather than Oni. They're at basically the same level, but Pyramid is more consistent and is the only killer besides Nurse and maaaaaybe Spirit who can, if they're good enough, down you at any tile in the entire game at any point with a skilled use of their power without even needing to see you. The Cages are basically just the cherry on top, and are both efficient and able to get people on death hook very quickly.

Oni's snowball is borderline unmatched, but he can be looped in Blood Fury and his early game really stings against good survivors. PH doesn't have that same problem. There's a big power gap between him and Hag, but I think he's got one of the best chase powers in the entire game if mastered, without any of the drawbacks that other chase focused killers like Slinger, Huntress and Nemesis have.

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195
    edited August 2021
    Options

Nurse has her ######### blink bug and Spirit's audio is messed up which hurts both of their consistency. Currently I'd say Nurse is #1 but Blight may as well almost be tied with her even factoring in his own bugs.

I dunno where I'd put Spirit but she's definitely not top 3 right now. In fact, I have not seen a single Spirit pretty much since she broke.