We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Happy Death Day Killer Concept (hear me out, it's pretty cool!)

Options
Underwear_Model
Underwear_Model Member Posts: 94

To add to what I have in the image, there are some other possible items.

1. For one to make the killer not another M1 killer, a stealth element could be added. Since two crouching stealth killers already exist, I propose a 20 second less crouched stealth with better movement speed than Ghostface or Pig, but with a 60 second cooldown.
  2. A secondary effect for the revived chosen obsession, they could occasionally see other survivors as the killer with the red stain, but no terror radius.

What do you all think? I really love Sweet Treat. The cupcake was kind of the back up plan in the movie, so having it as a backup protection in the trials is cool.

Comments

• ZioTibia
    ZioTibia Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    Options
    interesting or at least among survivor perk skills in comparison on the film; the perk mechanism system must invoke temporal rewind or time travel, as in the film