PC - Nemesis Power Not Functional Bug

shootaman777
shootaman777 Member Posts: 138

Loaded into a match as Nemesis on an H-shaped Autohaven map (someone ran a green offering for Autohaven maps, I don't recall which Autohaven map in particular it was on).

Tried to use his power by holding right mouse button, but every time I tried to do so, Nemesis threw a punch instead. After the second occurrence of this, I made sure to only be touching the right mouse button and nothing else on the mouse - Nemesis still threw a punch when I right clicked.

After disconnecting via the 'Leave Match' in-game menu option, I informed the survivors of what had happened. One of them suggested that I check my keybinds to make sure there was no overlap between M1 and M2, somehow. There was, in fact, no overlap.

My loadout: Lethal Pursuer t2, Trail of Torment t2, Hex: Undying t3, and Hex: Ruin t2, with no add-ons and a 5th anniversary cake offering.

As far as I can guess, this would either be caused by a glitch involving Nemesis' power (most likely), a glitch that changes keybinds in the middle of the match (2nd most likely), or some form of Dead By Daylight survivor hack that disables the killer's power in some fashion, be it by force-changing their keybinds or force-disabling their power (least likely, and I only mention it because someone in the lobby suggested that I check my keybinds, which could either be construed as them making a guess as to how it occurred, or them indirectly gloating about it afterwards. I do not know how this would be accomplished, but it exists in the realm of possibility, however improbable).

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated