The Saw Trapper: Fun build that I wanted to share

Options
Didiez
Didiez Member Posts: 51

I don't know if anyone have done that before, I don't even know if it works, but if it does, try it out, maybe you will have some fun.

Addons: Bloody Coil and Padded Jaws. The idea of that is the survivor need to choose between been trapped and not get hurt, or disarm it and get injured. Really fun to get to that theme of "make your choice". And about that..

Perks: Make your choice, so survivors can choose between getting exposed or not saving someone, Haunted Grounds and Ruin so they can choose to have faith onto their luck. You can change those for Blood warden and Noed to make a end game build.

I don't have more ideas for perks, so if you guys can give another ideas, I'm looking foward to see more perks that we can fit in to these themes.

(If someone have already done a post like this, sorry for repeating it, never saw anyone talking about this build before.)

Comments

• JacksonWise
    JacksonWise Member Posts: 651
    Options

Cool idea! I think NOED or bloodwarden cap it off perfectly!

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620
    Options

I’ve seen content creators on YouTube use that Bloody Coil/Padded Jaws “make your choice” build already.

For me, it’s not fun at all. I like unique builds but not any that purposely handicap me (like that garbage add-on).

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,937
    Options

I know it's not quite the same for a "make your choice" build, but the confusion survivors get when you add Padded Jaws with the Honing Stone is quite fun! Someone helps them out first time and they think it's all great! Escape on their own however, and it's just a fun bamboozling meme-like add-on build.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238
    Options

Quite similar to the "Don't Touch My Stuff" Trapper build I came up with a while back (though someone else may have even thought of it before me).

Same addons, and some of the old perks were outdated (Hangman's Trick rework, for instance) so now I would probably use Haunted Grounds, Thrill of the Hunt, Devour Hope, and Hoarder.

Don't touch his stuff.