What's something both sides can agree on?

Lx_malice
Lx_malice Member Posts: 1,417
edited August 2021 in General Discussions

Just curious on seeing what people say and get a list going on what things both killer and survivor mains feel like are some things they can agree on. I know the majority of survivor mains and killer mains agree that Billy didn't deserve a base kit nerf so we'll start off there. Anything else?

Comments

• miketheratguy
    miketheratguy Member Posts: 2,719

I can think of other things that, reasonably speaking, should be fairly well agreed upon, but to the point: Is there anyone out there who does NOT think that this game has excellent sound design?

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

"Add shoeless cosmetics"

• justbecause
    justbecause Member Posts: 1,521

How ######### both roles can be

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

Nothing revolving around the actual gameplay. As evidenced by this thread. Everyone is focusing on the fundamentals like grind, content or performance.

• Realistically, i feel like nothing.

But i hope everyone agrees that hackers ruin the game experience. And that bhvr really have to do more about it

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

In general Survivor players are more Toxic than killer.

The Main reason being that they aren't just toxic towards the killer but to fellow survivor players as well, they do this to both sides via chat systems, and gameplay mechanics. It's difficult to get into playing Killer because of all the abuse and harassments you receive from survivor players, but even if you're decent at playing survivor, you will still incur similar mean spirited and toxic rage plays/messages from your teammates, just because they blame you for their failure to win. While this situation may actually be your failure as a teammate, more often than not they are just as much to blame for their own failures, but either way, their excessive toxicity towards whichever side you're playing is juvenile, entitled, toxic to the communities reputation, and uncalled for.

T-bagging is simple and silly if annoying, but purposely sandbagging/body blocking a fellow teammate so they get killed, habitually DC'ing/suiciding on the hook without giving a damn about everyone else's game experience, Harassing the killer with game mechanics that allow you to do things like excessively stun/blind them (especially in a coordinated SWF assault on the killer), and Flaming fellow players with vicious text messages are all things I'm sure many of us have experienced that makes this game a hard pill to swallow after a match.

Overall however, I believe we can agree that this toxic behavior mostly comes from the survivor players. If a Killer is being toxic, they can only do so towards 1 or 2 survivors per game, if a survivor is being toxic however, they can, and often do, use it to the detriment of both the killer and their teammates DbD experiences.

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Myers is Daddy!

Ok being serious now. I will pick one that I have seen a ton of people agree with:

Devour Hope is the best example of a good killer perk ^^

• miketheratguy

I like indoor maps AND the RCPD.

: /

• FancyMrB

Ok scrap it my comment op. This one dude doesn't like it.

• KerJuice
    KerJuice Member Posts: 1,872
  • TheMidnightRidr
    TheMidnightRidr Member Posts: 599

BHVR’s corporate side has too much control on development.

• Yatol
    Yatol Member Posts: 1,959

grinding is a pain

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

That a lot of perks (and items, add-ons and whatever else) could use reworks and/or buffs to be more appealing, as they're just... really underwhelming and unappealing to the vast majority of the playerbase.

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

The game is trash

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

Hexes, in general, are way too underpowered and need to be strong due to how high of a risk it is for the killer to carry them.

Also, add a preventive skill for hexes, so if an hex goes too soon, the killer can have a short buff for certain amount of time, i.e 30 secs.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 820

Not even close. Devour Hope is one of the worst, most outdated and unhealthy perks in the game.

• ShadowsVale
    ShadowsVale Member Posts: 61

The grind is terrible.

I'd say we can all agree that we should be able to recycle any unwanted add-on/items/offerings for at least 50% of the bloodpoints spent on them. My PS4 Meg has approx. 28 BBQ offerings from a few years ago that she can't do anything with. 3000k points per offering......and I can't use them......why can't I refund/recycle them?

• fogdonkey
    fogdonkey Member Posts: 1,567

Trickster is sh*t

• PhantomChimera
    PhantomChimera Member Posts: 668
    edited August 2021

The planet is round(unless flat earthers play the game also. Do flat earthers still exist?).

• Nathan13
    Nathan13 Member Posts: 6,702

Haddonfield is in desperate need of a rework.

• FancyMrB

Why do you think its unhealthy?

I think its healthy because it encourages the killer to get away from hook and it takes time to build up. Gives survivors lots of time to find the hex and if they dont the killer get rewarded big time.

• Ruma
    Ruma Member Posts: 2,069

I come from Hunt Showdown.

Sound cant impress me anymore and compared to Hunt, DBDs sound is really medicore.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

We need more lockers next to window vaults.

• Well yeah. But honestly, i don't think they are playing the same game anymore.

• miketheratguy

Lol it's official. No one can agree on anything regarding this game.

• ImBrakingBike
    ImBrakingBike Member Posts: 454

We need more 2xBPs events

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

Remove fog offerings from the bloodweb! Right, guys? 😅

There is no more fog. In a rare case of getting 3 friends to play with me we all offered up purple offerings to increase the fog. We went to Haddonfield. The fog was increased... In the basement. And by 'increased' I mean we could see it but it wasn't even 1/4th of what the original base level fog would be.

At this point it's just a huge waste of bloodpoints and makes the grind feel all the more annoying.

• Zozzy
    Zozzy Member Posts: 4,759

Playing solo survivor with aura perks makes you lose faith in humanity.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

This game has more bugs than the entire cast of A Bug’s Life.

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976

You will find it very hard to find something that is universally agreed on. Not in this game or with humans in general.

The grind is terrible but i have heard people say it being a good thing that promotes playing the game more.

Humans are the most chaotic creatures we know of. Very few if any thing is universally agreed on.

• Fobbo
    Fobbo Member Posts: 452

Shirtless myers is something we need