Disregarding perk strength, what's your most "fun" perk to run?

2»

Comments

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

For Killer, Hex: Ruin - love not having to kick gens.

For Survivor, Decisive Strike - love sticking it to a tunneling killer and then tbag them at the exit gate while they’re in their stun animation.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063
    edited August 2021

Franklin's Demise, in particular I run it on Pyramid Head to force survivors into getting tormented if they want their items back with any charges (knock item out of hand + cover it with a torment trail). This is an incredibly fun way to play him as it allows me to torment/cage survivors more often, and practically neutralizes the threat of those nasty keys. No one expects it either, which just doubles the enjoyment of running it IMO.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,935

If it was a month earlier, I would've said Flashbang. But I used it to much and now I've got bored of it.

• xBEATDOWNSx
    xBEATDOWNSx Member Posts: 636

Probably For The People

• Tekno_Badger
    Tekno_Badger Member Posts: 526

I'm All Ears, pull off those sneak attacks from around a wall when they run into you

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

For survivor: Blast mine, Flashbang. I never liked using flashlights but for some reason blast mine and flashbang feel so nice.

For killer: Deathbound, STBFL, Lethal pursuer. I like the idea of tying people together with deathbound, wish it was better. STBFL I feel is pretty obvious. Lethal Pursuer feels nice cause I don't have to waste time, wish it had a second effect though, 9 seconds is kinda... eh.