Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Why aren't my map offerings working?

Hey, I am a red ranked killer. I keep getting maps such as RPD, Haddon, Swamp, etc. and I eventually got tired of it so I started burning map offerings to go to actual fun maps. Literally 7 times straight I burned a map offering no other map offering was used as well as nobody used a sacrificial ward but it never gave me the map that I wanted. I burned 3 Midwichs and 5 Dusty Nooses and the first 7 offerings nobody else burned a map offering or a sacrificial ward but I still got random maps, including getting Haddon once, RPD twice, Red Forest, Fractured Cowshed, etc. On the last offering I burned one of the survivors burnt a Haddon offering and the map ended up being Haddonfield, which I understand but it just was the frosting on the cake. I thought there was a 100% chance of going to the offered map if no other map offering or sacrificial ward was played, and I somehow lost the 100% chance 7 times in a row as well as lost a 50% chance so idk. Also, I restarted my game multiple times as well as burnt the offerings on 2 separate days so it wasn't a glitch or something that I just had to restart my game to fix.

Answers