If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

challenge popup says no challenge selected when there is a challenge

Options
luvcraft
luvcraft Member Posts: 1,230
edited August 2021 in Bug Reporting

If I open the challenge pop-up after a match, it sometimes says that I don't have a challenge selected even when I do have a challenge in progress. If I go to "select a challenge", it shows up as selected, and if I then return to character select it shows up correctly in the popup.

21 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TripleSteal
    TripleSteal Member Posts: 1,298
    Options

Got the same stuff since today

• SackoXA
    SackoXA Member Posts: 69
    Options

I've gotten this a few times the last few days. And then it won't show recorded progress.

• deadlybyte
    deadlybyte Member Posts: 17
    Options

Happens 5o me. I hv to make sure it's selected everytime i finished a match. As days go by, more n more buys uncovered. This game becoming more beta .

• Daisymoon87
    Daisymoon87 Member Posts: 68
    Options

On Xbox One with the same issues for the past couple of days.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,753
    Options

Still happening to me regularly. So annoying

• Tactrix
    Tactrix Member Posts: 420
    Options

It started happening right after this update.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6,685
    Options

I can't remember if this issue started happening for me with the Cenobite's chapter release or if it happened even before that. Either way, it's really annoying. (PS4)

• Daffodilium
    Daffodilium Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2021
    Options

Happened to me too in the last few days. Seems to happen after i finish a match.