We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Cheaters are not banned, why? I say why

Timmy_MT
Timmy_MT Member Posts: 16
edited August 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

Hello developers!

I am writing to you directly from Russia! You should think about it! Since I was not too lazy to translate this text into a google translator, then you obviously have serious problems with the game.

How many times have I seen the use of cheats in the game and they always go unpunished. Why? Yes, because in order to ban a dishonest player, I need to fill out a whole application somewhere in technical support. It takes me at least 30 minutes to download the video evidence. And then I still need to translate the application from the English field into Russian and understand what and where to write. By submitting an application, I only receive a notification that it will be considered and that's it.

The developer never informs me that the cheater has been punished. There are no public notifications about blocking players and they are not announced anywhere. Cheaters are not afraid of you!

And I'm not surprised at all. Cheater knows that it takes a long time to fill out an application and no one will do it. We cannot mark them as cheaters in the game. They don't have accumulated reputation points like in other games. For so many years, you have done nothing to effectively track down cheaters.

It would be possible to make at least a voting system, and based on the number of complaints, check the player or at least ban him for a certain period of time. Why don't you do this?

This game is already 5 years old Karl! But everything that is done here:

- nerf of maniacs

This game has turned into an incredibly casual generator simulator. But gentle survivors are so lazy that now, even in such conditions, they resort to using cheats.

Post edited by EQWashu on

Comments

• Caleegi
    Caleegi Member Posts: 410

Because they show how bad the anti cheat system is so they pretend they aren’t there as easy to cheat on this game