Do you ever gloat/celebrate as killer?

Options
SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,301

Do you guys have any killers that you like to have a mini celebration with once you win a game/get a big hook? For some reason (teabags) I decided to let off a small celebration after hooking 3 of the survivors in my last game. With Oni, if you tap the absorb power button and let go of it simultaneously, he does a hilarious shuffle with his hand and sword. Note that I shuffled for about 2 seconds before leaving to catch another survivor.

Ghostface is the obvious one with his teabag ability. Tricksters like to throw knives at the hooked victim whereas bubbas face camp 🤣

Are there any other ways for killers to gesture/celebrate? After all, survivors can point, teabag and flashlight click, killers are entitled to win aswell ;)

Comments

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,622
    Options

As Bubba, I just keep tapping the chainsaw over and over. Pyramid Head I keep tapping M2 over and over. I'll walk around while doing it though. That's about it? I only do it once I have a 4k and the last person is on the hook though- this is just for me to celebrate and not to bm towards anyone in particular.

• Mdawgu
    Mdawgu Member Posts: 408
    Options

As bubba i do a full length chainsaw dash into intentional tantrum with mouse spazzes.

• Aneurysm
    Aneurysm Member Posts: 5,270
    Options

Plague - vomit on the last hooked survivor or wildly into the air 

Demo - open face up and hold it like that

Blight - bounce off the nearest object 4 times and then dart away

I've never really considered why I do it, gotta do something I guess

• Sonzaishinai
    Sonzaishinai Member Posts: 7,976
    Options

Doctor is pretty funny when you spam his power

• th3
    th3 Member Posts: 1,801
    Options

Tbh I've only celebrated when the match has been tough but I don't bm, just acknowledging it was a good match.

• Marik13
    Marik13 Member Posts: 683
    edited August 2021
    Options

It depends. Typically I just hook and go away, depending on my killer I'll spam my power to get some extra points as well. Only times I do a victory celebration is if I get the last survivor who was being an annoying little pain in the ass in the game. You know, the click spams, tea bagging at EVERY pallet, that kind of survivor. If I manage to end the game with killing them then yeah I'll whack them for good measure after I hook them and then do a little dance around the hook as the Entity grabs them. One time I got to tea bag this one survivor back as Ghostface, gave them a taste of their own medicine and boy howdy that alone felt great. Didn't care that I got a 2k that match, the fact that I got to kill -that- one specific survivor and tea bag them back made it worth it for me.

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886
    Options

I sometimes draw hearts with Pyramid Head.

• lmaoolivia
    lmaoolivia Member Posts: 7
    Options

If a survivor is being toxic to me when I'm playing Oni then I'll activate blood fury and bonk them while they're on the ground :)

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,285
    Options

I dunno if it counts but I usually just look up and hold E or Q, which are bound to turn right/turn left respectively. I just do it because I think it looks funny when others do it, but I'm sure some might view it as some sort of BM.

Doesn't matter if it's after hooking the last survivor or after I've chased survivors out of the gate either, I'll still do my little spin.

• danielmaster87
    danielmaster87 Member Posts: 8,490
    Options

I'm too stressed out to.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,988
    Options

I do the weird Pig squeal thing where you spam it.

• Snowbawlzzz
    Snowbawlzzz Member Posts: 1,419
    Options

Clown: Throw bottles at tree tops

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,069
    Options

Clown-spam the reload button

Nurse- I look up and hold Q or E to spin in circles

Myers- hold stalk button, look up, moonwalk

Trapper- set a trap and repeatedly step in it while they die on hook

Blight- slam into a wall a bunch of times

Legion- spam vault a pallet like survivors do

Those are just a few that I do if survivors hit me with pointing, teabags, or flashlight clicks. Can't imagine why I get so many steam comments