Your Killer's Perfect Perk

FancyMrB
FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250

Happy Monday ♡

Pick any killer you like and what perk you feel pairs best with them! It doesn't have to be their own teachable perks btw. It can be any perk you feel compliments their power nicely.

For example, I think Hag's perfect perk is Make Your Choice. If you can id the scream of the survivor and have set your net nicely you can really snow ball quickly with MYC ^^

Let's hear yours!

Comments

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

For Myers, it's gotta be Lethal Pursuer. Infectious Fright is a close second, but with LP you make getting out of his weak early game so much more consistent. Plus it pairs super well with Corrupt Intervention since they can't just be immersed until the timer runs out.

• Bjario
    Bjario Member Posts: 313

STBL or M&A for Slinger! But if I had to choose I would choose STBL. 8 stacks and you are on a roll <3 I never play him without it.

• FancyMrB

That is a good one ^^ I agree that is PH perfect perk as well!

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

The Pig- (man I don't know what to pick) Ummmmm.... Corrupt (or Sloppy)

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,080

Oni and Lethal Pursuer. Removing a little bit of Onis weakness (the slow Earlygame).

• Surge and Legion.

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Probably an obvious one but Huntress and Iron Maiden for me.

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,867

Plague with Infectious Fright. Honestly I don’t think I’ll be able to take this perk off.

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

Spirit: I absolutely love Lethal Pursuer - haven’t lost with Spirit since using this perk in my usual build with BBQ, Ruin, Undying. Let’s me identify where I need to juggle so I can get quick pressure.

• TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

Distressing Doctor, Thanatophobia Plague & Legion, Devour Hope anyone ever (DH is my favorite perk)

• BabuDweet
    BabuDweet Member Posts: 556

Started running bitter murmur on Huntress and I am in love.

Don't know why I didn't sooner tbh

• FancyMrB

That is a must for her ^^ That fast reload time is spicy!

• FancyMrB

Ooo I will need to try this one! I have never used it on Huntress.

• FancyMrB

Devour is my all time fav perk too ^^

My hag has eaten 8 people today because of it. She has a full belly now.

• Clowning
    Clowning Member Posts: 886
    edited August 2021

I second this! They're both so damn good on Slinger, but STBFL has won me countless games.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611

Thanatophobia for Plague and either STBFL or Whispers for Pig.

• Mozzie
    Mozzie Member Posts: 618

Dark Devotion on Hag. it can create so much hilarious chaos.

• CrowVortex
    CrowVortex Member Posts: 961

Lately I'd say Thrilling Tremor's on Twins when i'm not running Ruin or Undying, let's me know where to send Victor to go harass.

Once Pinhead's perks come out i'd like to use Deadlock and Scourge hook: Gift of Pain in a build with Twins.

Something like; Pop / Deadlock or Thana / Thrilling / Scourge Hook:GOP i think could work quite well.

• Trwth
    Trwth Member Posts: 921

I could say the same about Zanshin Tactics. Survivors won’t know that YOU know where they’re gonna vault and you’ll surprise them with a GODLY shot. Works best with extra range.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,767

I think IAE is still much better. Zanshin is only really good indoors, on most outdoor maps you learn what tiles look like and where each thing spawns pretty quickly. Plus IAE has the added bonus of showing you how people behave out of LOS allowing for more shots

• DeadByFrameLag
    DeadByFrameLag Member Posts: 56

All the killers: Corrupt

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,442

Nurse and Lethal Pursuer. Always nice to land the first hit 10 seconds into the match.

• FancyMrB

Figuring out each players play style is very important (at least for me) ^^ I would take IAE over Zanshin on PH any day.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Oni - Infectious Fright

Ghostface - Nurses Calling

Trapper - None :/

• Keezo
    Keezo Member Posts: 454

Doctor & Ruin

There's a reason they were reworked together, Ruin is Doc's 4th teachable & no-one can convince me otherwise. Doc makes the game about seconds, either side wasting them wins the other the game, Ruin is a win/win for doc in this game, either the survs get hurt more for not getting gens done before you've got a slug or hook or they get to T3 & if they cleanse it, 14s is still 14s, on top of this, he can stop people from cleansing from further away than most

• lauraa
    lauraa Member Posts: 3,195

Twins-Bamboozle. I like making Charlotte feel a little more useful. It's pretty comfy being able to bamboozle Shack window and park my butt by the pallet door. Better start running to the next loop!

Legion-Both Lethal Pursuer and Starstruck. These perks just feel right on them. Legion is a pretty wimpy killer who is easily bullied and has their lunch money taken, so Starstruck is very useful and pairs well with Lethal Pursuer. Legion is the one killer in the game who is nerfed for taking Lightborn so Starstruck also works way better as an anti-flashy perk.

Nemesis-Enduring+Spirit Fury, as well as EndGame build. Nemesis is a giant scary bioweapon, it makes sense for him to shrug off pallets and murder you. EndGame is also very appropriate imo, as he powers up. I enjoy getting beat up and t-bagged, and have the survivors laugh all the way to the exit gates until they realize the switches are blocked off and the Obsession promptly gets mori'd with Rancor. S.T.A.R.S.!!!!!

Oni-Nurse's Calling. Nurses helps maintain your pressure. If you want ANGRY JUMPSCARE, try out Oni on Lery's, especially with Double Speed addons. You zoom even faster than Wraith.

• FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445

Legion has the obvious Thanatophobia... But an underrated gem for Legion is Trail of Torment. Everyone knows that healing vs Legion is a bad idea... But now Legion has become budget ghost face and not healing is a bad idea.

• FancyMrB

Yah Trapper is a hard one! He is one of my most played killers but I can't think of his perfect perk. There a lots that work with him but none that scream 'this is a Trapper perk'.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

STBFL on Demo- i dont think i even need to explain

also, STBFL on Pig.

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

This!! Oni main here, lethal persuer is so good to catch survivors out of position early on.

Now to the question, IF on oni as well.

• ThiccBudhha
    ThiccBudhha Member Posts: 6,987

I love Lethal Pursuer on Ghostface so I can get my one instant down. After that, I go back to being an m1 killer because I do not have time to sneak around the map and running add-on-less makes me not want to risk using his power outside of loops or traversing the map.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266
    edited August 2021

ED

with Trapper.

• landromat
    landromat Member Posts: 2,193
    edited August 2021

PWYF on bubba is the best thing ever happened to this game

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

I like Monitor and Abuse on pretty much every Killer. Helps alot against holding W. Hide yourself behind cover and gain morr distance then you normally would.

• Adeloo
    Adeloo Member Posts: 1,448
    • Demogorgon and Territorial Imperative.
    • Plague and Thanatophobia
    • Wraith and Play with your Food
  • FancyMrB

You are right, MA is a really good all around perk. I use it Hag on all the time ^^ I surprise a lot of survivors with it.

• Lochnload_exe
    Lochnload_exe Member Posts: 1,360

Wraith with lethal pursuer, being able to instantly get to people and start spreading damage is very nice.

• FancyMrB

LP is a perfect perk for the high speed and stalking killers ^^ I have enjoyed it on Pig!

• Squirrel_Thicc
    Squirrel_Thicc Member Posts: 2,677

Nurse with starstruck, make your choice, lethal pursuer, and I'm all ears. They're all amazing on her so I cant decide which one's best.

• Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

I don't think that I have EVER run Spirit without Nurse's. See the healing aura, take note of where they are, pretend to phase somewhere else, strike by surprise 😈

• Blue_Archer33
    Blue_Archer33 Member Posts: 318

Once I discovered the usefulness of the build, I refuse to remove Forced Penance + Hysteria off of The Twins. Man, it MESSES with those survivors.

• FancyMrB

I have never thought about this combo before o.o The Twins are one of my favs so I will give this a go!

• FancyMrB

MYO with Nurse is amazing ^^ I don't play against many nurses but when I do they often have Starstruck! It is very effective on her.

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380

M&A on oni. Suuuuper underrated IMO, you get so much more value out of infectious and the fact your terror radius is so much smaller means you can really suprise survivors with a long demon dash.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

That's the annoying thing about GF. You genuinely don't have time to sneak around and stalk like a big cat. He's ability is spoiled by how the game is played nowadays.

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

It's okay but as an early game perk LP + Corrupt is so much better and by the later game I will usually be putting too much pressure on the survivors for multiple to work on the same generator without letting someone else die.

• TWiXT
    TWiXT Member Posts: 2,063

Franklin's Demise on Executioner (Pyramid Head). Even after the Changes to FD, this is still a Solid Perk on him because, as with Hag, he can use his power (the Torment Trails) to cover up a dropped item, and force survivors who want to get their item back into becoming tormented. In general, Survivors will do just about anything to avoid becoming tormented, hell, I've even witnessed survivors start crouching over a Trail in the middle of a chase! But when the Trail is holding their favorite items hostage, they begrudgingly let themselves get tormented over and over again. Because of this, I haven't really had the heart to change up this perk in any of my builds for him. It just helps his power too much to ignore.

A close 2nd Is I'm all Ears, because while this helps you aim your Punishment shots through obstacles more accurately for easier downs, Unlike FD, It doesn't help him torment survivors and gain all the other advantages that status provides. Still It does compliment the ranged power, so using both of these perks in a build on him is typically worth it.