We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Isn't it kind of funny that blight never chooses to instakill people?

Options
Bennett_They1Them
Bennett_They1Them Member Posts: 2,513

I know it's:

A: good game design he can't.

and

B: lorewise, the entity wouldn't approve.

just, looking at his mori, if he can jab someone with an autoinjector needle filled with substances immediately lethal to humans, that's pretty valuable as a killer.

Comments

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

It's pretty much the second option, killer's are forbidden on killing survivors without the permission of a mori

• TacitusKilgore
    TacitusKilgore Member Posts: 1,380
    Options

Blight has almost completely lost his mind. If he has any semblance of a mind that is not entirely shackled by the entity, he surely isn't using it. I'd say hes probably one of the most devout killers, no will of his own, no emotions, no empathy, and has the closest connection to the entity of any of the killers. I doubt he'd ever simply kill a survivor on a whim, because he has no mind for it. Cruelty like that is more befit of killers who take pleasure in what they do (like amanda or micheal) but blight? Surely not, he lost those emotions a long time ago when the serum rotted away his sanity.