Options
2»

Answers

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

@RemoveSWF said:

@powerbats said:
    One solution would be if it's more than 1 survivor you get an increased chance of downing them in 1 hit. So 1 person you have 25% chance, 2 50% and 3 75% chance to insta down them. That'd make blocking much more strategic than it currently is. This would be especially true against SWF groups.

Overly complicated.

One guy above had the perfect solution - Make it a perk. You down survivors in one hit when you're carrying another survivor. It needs to be a separate perk because Agitation is already strong enough.

It wouldn't be OP because after the first time, they'd just stop doing it. Even though they'd stop doing it, your perk would still be useful because you'd be able to get people to the hook quicker.

agitation strong? lmao

It wastes an entire perk slot over better perks.

• MrsMaliciousX
    MrsMaliciousX Member Posts: 736
    edited June 2018
    Options

I just dont understand people..they say that the survivors complain to much?
    I wasn't around for the BT..But I was around for the killers crying out about too many pallets...so they got decreased..I was around when killers started crying about the hooks...They added more and put them closer together (No to mention there is an offering that you can have 1-2 more)..I was around when killers started crying about how DS is a get out of jail free card...Ive been around for killers to cry about how OP SB SC DS and Adrenaline is OP...LOL so far all Ive been seeing in the past almost year that Ive been playing is killers crying about everything...Yet survivors arent running to devs crying about BBQ or the one hit down weapons that killers have..People may say that its so much easier as a survivor, But i play both sides and before rank reset I was the same rank on both sides..I got to the rank quicker as a killer than a survivor..yeah yea swf may to too op whatever..there are ways to counter everything, and as far as DS being a get out of jail free card then you must not be a very good killer..As I said I started about a year ago..p2 Bubba and I get 3-4 kills a game..I dont face camp (even though im being taunted and tbagged and everything else) I play the way I wanna be played on...yet I see more and more and more face camping killers because they think that just because they are bad...everyone else needs to have a bad time..