Silent bell

jamally093
jamally093 Member Posts: 1,631
edited September 2021 in Feedback and Suggestions

That silent bell is being used a lot more often why reason no counter also yeah people who say just hear for his noises doesn't work unless he's extremely close to you. Also for the speed boost horrendous with pallets i drop it early just stops unclocking i drop it when he's done phases through the pallet and hits me then gets stun.

Comments

• bjorksnas
    bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,476

The first part you can do more than just ingame counterplay you can use perks that help you locate the killer and know where he is

The second part you might just have bad internet connection since pallet drops and hit validation favor good connection over bad connection

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Counters are visual awareness and perks.

I'm all for letting stealth killers use actual stealth.

• RangerDanger
    RangerDanger Member Posts: 21

Spine chill is an amazing perk for any and all stealth killers. It is a soft counter to wraith even without the silent bell. Silent bell is fun to play against since the gameplay doesnt change too much. All the counter to wraith still apply, you just wont know that hes uncloaking.

It can be annoying to give wraith a free hit, but since he is an M1 killer, he isnt that difficult to juke. Remember silent bell uses up one of his add-on slots, if hes running that, he will be less effective chasing you. That means youll have an easier time during chase.

• RenRen
    RenRen Member Posts: 1,443

You can use spine chill. you can bring sprint burst so when you see him come at you with uncloak speed you can sprint burst. You can be in places where you can see him coming.

• jamally093

With the people that say bring spine chill i only have tier 3 on Jeff most of time it's because i'm doing a survivor challenge that isn't for Jeff.

• jamally093

Plus i'm saving BP for the next chapter

• Yords
    Yords Member Posts: 5,781

It's an ultra rare addon for a reason

• Raihje
    Raihje Member Posts: 72
    edited September 2021

Well yea, the silent or non-directional bell is borderline mandatory to play Wraith lol. Otherwise everyone just exhaustion perks or holds W / vaults away the second they hear it. Same thing with Legion lol, oh no there's a terror radius and I've probably got killer instinct on me, better hold W because there's nothing the killer can do about it lol, funny self-stun.