Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Server disconnect when entering a locker against Pinhead

Character played: Leon Kennedy, against Pinhead.

Perks played: Soul Guard 2, Unbreakable 2, We're Gonna Live Forever 2, Flashbang 2. Pinhead had Scourge Hook: Gift of Pain active on me.

Frequency of issue: This is the first time I've played against Pinhead, and the first time I've seen this crash.

Map: Mount Ormond Resort.

I don't have anybody to test and try to find reproducible steps. Possible causes are the active chain hunt, the active Scourge Hook, the Flashbang, or any combination of these. I had already crafted a Flashbang before, but that was without Scourge Hook or the active chain hunt.

If someone in the community would be able to test it with me, I'd suggest getting a Flashbang ready, then going into a locker with the Scourge Hook effect to see if it crashes, try it with an active chain hunt, then try it with both, to narrow down which of these may be affecting the Flashbang.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated